Albergue de Cabañes El Hayal
Cabañes, (Cillorigo de Liébana), Cantabria (Spain)
Albergue de Cabañes is a hostel built in stone and wood in a traditional style, set in the unparalleled scenery of the Picos de Europa, in the district of Liébana (Cantabria), less than 10 km from Potes. Surrounded by forests and close to the limestone peaks of the Picos de Europa (540 m above sea level), we offer the ideal accommodation to relax and try out a wide range of open-air activities and hiking routes. OUR ECO-TOURISM RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION - The natural and rural setting, in the heart of the Picos de Europa Mountains. - Teaching materials - Theme-based routes (birdwatching, botanical, fauna, mycology, etc) - Agricultural food workshops (honey, cider, cheese, bread, etc.Read more
) - A team of qualified and skilled professionals from the world of eco-tourism and environmental education - More than 10 years experience in ecological products, environmental training and the teaching of green technologies and sustainable development.(hide)
- Highlighted characteristics: Open on New Year's Eve.
- Outside: Garden, Barbecue, Vegetable garden, Terrace, Swimming pool, Garden furniture, Car-parking facilities.
- Inside: Selection of games, DVD or video, Hi-fi, Microwave, Heating, Dining room, Kitchen, Shared bathroom, Fireplace, Television, Library, Lounge.
- Services: Pets allowed, (public) Restaurant, Guided walks, Breakfast available, Bike rental, Cot available, Information about the area, Lunch service, Dinner service, Activities for children, Farm activities.
- Situation: Mountains, Tarmac entrance, Outside the village, Signposted.
The Hostel includes the following facilities: - Family rooms, sleeping 4 to 6 people (double bed and bunkbeds) - Rooms for groups of 4 to 20 people - Up to 56 people for large groups - Home-made cuisine - A dining room with a fireplace - Terraces - Swimming pool - More than 5000 m2 of land - A climbing wall, zip wiring and “Tibetan” bridge - Possibility of bedlinen. - Hot water and heating. - Multiuse room - Bar-restaurant
- Land: Mushroom forays, Mountain biking, Rock climbing, Caving, Mountaineering, Multi adventure, Paintball, Horse riding, Gourmet routes, Hiking, Archery.
- Sea: Diving, Canyoning, Hydrospeed, Canoeing - kayak, Rafting, Boat tours, Sailing, Abseiling, Fishing.
- Air: Paragliding.
- Workshops: Courses and workshops, Photography, Flora and Fauna observation.
- Eco-tourism - Hiking and interpretation routes - Rural activities and workshops - Birdwatching - Training courses - Adventure sports - Excursions around Cantabria - Cultural itineraries
Ratings per category
very nice place in a beautiful setting with kind owners and for a very reasonable price. Recommended, specially for families with kids.
Duration of stay: 14 Aug 2009 Review date: 01 Sep 2009
The owner of this accommodation has not updated the availability calendar.
Encourage him to complete this information through our notice form
1 bed (hostel), bathroom
|Temporada alta||04/Aug/14||24/Aug/14||-||19.00 €||Breakfast included|
|Rest of the year||-||16.00 €||Breakfast included|
- Reservation amount:
- 25 %
- Balance payment:
- Handing over of keys
- Forms of payment:
- Bank transfer , Credit cards , PayPal , In cash
8% IVA incluido Los bebes no pagan Para programas de escolares o grupos con actividades consultar precios y condiciones.
Albergue de Cabañes is situated at the entrance to the Liébana district.If you are coming from the Desfiladero de la Hermida (Mountain Gorge), from the coast, when you enter the valley, at the Tama junction, turn right at the sign for Colio-Viñon and go up, always following the road to the right. After the first junction for Viñón, you will see the signpost for the village of Cabañes. If you are coming from Palencia or León, you can enter Liébana through the mountain passes of Piedrasluengas and San Glorio respectively, crossing the district towards the coast, and before you leave the valley, you will see a signpost on the left for Tama. - Unquera , 37 km away (N-621) - Santander, 114 km away (N-634) - Palencia, 187 km away (N-627) - León, 152 km away (N-621) - Bilbao, 225 km away (N-634) - Madrid, 407 km away (N-621/C-615/N-620) - Barcelona, 845 km away (N-634/A-68)
- 40 km: playa
- 25 km: Telesférico de Fuente Dé
- 20 km: