Ty Ivinenn Braz
Capacity and prices
- La Chaumière 8 places (8 places): 2 twin rooms, 2 double rooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 WCs
- La Dépendance 8/10 places (8 places): 2 twin rooms, 2 double rooms, 2 extra beds, 2 bathrooms, 2 WCs
- Le Four 12/13 places (12 places): 3 twin rooms, 3 double rooms, 1 extra bed, 5 bathrooms, 6 WCs
- Le Puits 13/15 places (12 places): 3 twin rooms, 3 double rooms, 3 extra beds, 3 bathrooms, 4 WCs
- Le PUITS-1 (7/8 places) (6 places): 2 twin rooms, 1 double room, 1 extra bed, 2 bathrooms, 2 WCs
- Le PUITS-2 ( 6 places) (6 places): 1 twin room, 2 double rooms, 1 bathroom, 2 WCs
- Outside: Garden, Barbecue, Terrace, Garden furniture, Car-parking facilities, Indoor swimming pool.
- Inside: DVD or video, Hi-fi, Washing machine, Microwave, Heating, Dishwasher, Dining room, Rooms with en-suite bathroom, Kitchen, Fireplace, Television, Lounge, Conference room.
- Services: Internet access, Cot available, Information about the area, Farm activities.
- Languages: French, English.
- Situation: Tarmac entrance, Isolated area.
- For disabled people: Room suitable for the disabled.
Le Four sleeps 12 people: - 6 bedrooms - 5 bathrooms - 6 toilets - Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, washing machine, micro wave, iron, ironing board, table ware, everything you could possibly require for your holiday needs)- Living room with television and DVD, radio, CD - 3 of the bedrooms have double beds and 3 of the bedrooms have 2 single beds in each - 4 bathrooms are ensuite. The further bathroom is shared between 2 bedrooms - Cots and high chairs are available on request - BBQ and garden furniture - Le Puits Sleeps 12 people: - A further bed can be added to sleep 13 people for an extra charge of 150 € - 6 Bedrooms - 3 Bathrooms - 4 toilets - Fully equipped kitchen, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Micro wave, iron, ironing board, table ware, everything you could possibly require for your holiday needs - Living Room, rustic, old beam style farm house with Television and DVD, radio, CD - 3 of the bedrooms have double beds and 3 of the bedrooms have 2 single beds in each - Cots and High chairs are available on request - BBQ and Garden furniture - Bed linen included - La Chaumiere Sleeps 8 people in 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms - The bedroom with handicap access is situated downstairs (on the flat) with a double bed and access to a bathroom with a big shower and wide door suitable for wheelchairs - There are a further 3 Bedrooms upstais, one is a double and the others have 2 single beds - The second Bathroom is upstairs which is shared between the 3 bedrooms. This comprises, shower, toilet and wash - Fully equipped kitchen, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Micro wave, iron, ironing board, table ware, everything you could possibly require for your holiday needs - Living Room with Television and DVD, radio, CD - Cots and High chairs are available on request - BBQ and Garden furniture - Bed linen included
see more Photos(46)
The owner´s comments
Tranquillity assured in this charming setting surrounded by countryside and situated on 5000 m² of gardens with swings and table tennis. Take advantage of swimming in all weather conditions under the swimming pool dome which is 17 x 8m, comprising of sun lounges and slides back in real hot weather. Access to the fishing river is 200m from the cottages, a great place to unwind and picnic with your only neighbours…the cows. The proprietors will offer farm visits with pleasure. Ty Ivinenn Braz is situated 2 km from Baud: Here you will find local shops and 3 big supermarkets. Bakers, Butchers, Bars, Restaurants and Crêperies. Other services in Baud include, Doctors, pharmacy and Banks. Your nearest big Town is Vannes and your nearest Beach is Carnac, only 25 minute drive.
- Land: Mountain biking, Golfing, Multi adventure, Paintball, Horse riding, Hiking.
- Sea: Diving, Water skiing, Canoeing - kayak, Boat tours, Surfing, Windsurfing, Sailing, Fishing.
- Air: Sky diving, Ultralight.
Less than 10 minutes away, you will find: - Golf - Canoe - Kayak - Horse riding - Tennis - Karting - Erdeven–kerhilio is the biggest fine sandy beach of Morbihan for wind surfing
- Forêts de Camors
- Le festival interceltique
- Vannes et ses remparts
- La forêts de Brocéliande
- La Bretagne est riche en sites mystérieux
- Le château des Rohan
- Golfe du Morbihan
- Zoo, aquariums
- If you enjoy taking a peak back into history you might like to visit Poul Fétan. It is a traditional Breton village dating back to medieval times, residents act out daily traditional crafts in historic costume. - Brittany is rich in archaeological sites and is home to the world famous standing stones of Carnac, just 30 minutes away. - The region has many forests including the beautiful and legendary Brocéliande, where according to French tradition, King Arthur is supposed to have lived with his knights of the round table. - A 20 minute drive will take you to the Château du Josselin set in the heart of a medieval town with its lovely gardens, dry moat and elevated towers. - If you like art, 50 minutes drive will take you to Pont Aven, home to many of the impressionists. The town hosts a wealth of art galleries showing the work of local and international artists carrying on the artistic tradition of the region. - The Bretons are very proud of their culture and hold regular parties, festivals and pardons. Throughout the summer open air concerts are organised where Celtic music is featured with live bands and all are welcome including children, to take part in the Breton dancing which accompanies these fêtes. - Well worth exploring are the many little islands of the Golfe du Morbihan. You can book day trips to tour the islands, for example Belle-Île-en-Mer and perhaps end the day sampling some of the world famous seafood from the region in one of the many fishing ports. If you prefer you can hire a boat and sail yourself around the coast. - For the children´s entertainment there are zoos, aquariums and even a dinosaur park. - The are plenty little coastal towns to explore such as Quiberon or Port Louis and delightful villages such as Rochefort-en-Terre, Pont Scorff - a centre for craftsmen (potters, glassblowers, jewelers, leatherworkers and artists) or La Gacilly with its tropical gardens. These are a few of the many places to visit, whatever your interests there really is something for everybody. - Guidel beach, is located near to Lorient, where you will also find the famous Inter Celtic festival, which is held in the first two weeks of August. - Concarneau, is where you will find the third French fishing port. The walls were built and fortifies with solid granite from the 15th century. - Dinan, is a port in an old town with a medieval chateau - Ile de Bréhat: a very typical Breton island with its houses of stone and gardens full of hydrangeas. Don´t forget The Pink Granite Coast near Perros Guirrec
How to get there?
- Come off the N 24 Express, sign posted Baud and when you reach the roundabout, head for direction Baud - Head for the church in Baud, 2 km from roundabout, a straight road, you will pass Champion supermarket, once you see the church, you are now in the centre of Baud - With the Church now opposite you, turn left and head for Chapelle–Neuve, keep going straight for about 2 km - There is a big manor house on your right, turn directly right after the manor house, sign posted Chapelle-Neuve - Continue for 2.5 kms, you will go over a mini roundabout, keep going until you see the sign on your right marked Kerouiden - Here the road forks, follow the fork down until you reach Ty Ivinenn Braz on your right hand side
Contact Ty Ivinenn Braz
Contact Ty Ivinenn Braz
In Toprural since 20/Nov/2006