- Allotjament rural -
- Opening permit Nº EG-00300
32 places - 22.66€ / person per night (approx.)
Paratge Mas Figueres - 17410 Sils
Sils, Girona (Catalonia, Spain)
(0034) 972 168 272 - 609 129 324
Capacity and prices
- Mas Figueres (32 places): 5 double rooms, 3 four-bed rooms, 1 10-bed room, 8 bathrooms
- Outside: Garden, Barbecue, Terrace, Swimming pool, Garden furniture, Car-parking facilities.
- Inside: Selection of games, Air-conditioning, DVD or video, Hi-fi, Washing machine, Microwave, Heating, Dishwasher, Dining room, Rooms with en-suite bathroom, Jacuzzi, Kitchen, Fireplace, Television, Library, Lounge, Conference room.
- Services: Internet access, Pets allowed, Bike rental, Cot available, Information about the area, Lunch service, free WiFi access.
- Languages: German, Catalan, French, English, Portuguese, Valencian, Spanish, Dutch.
- Situation: Close to the beach, Isolated area, Outside the village, Signposted.
- For disabled people: Room suitable for the disabled.
The house is distributed on two floors and sleeps up to 27 people. - The ground floor includes: - The first lounge with a TV, satellite, div-x, mp3 and DVD - A second lounge with a TV, DVD, div-x, mp3 and hifi. - A large kitchen-dining room which is fully equipped with a microwave, cooking hob and oven, dishwasher, washing machine, two fridge freezers, a fireplace, two bathrooms with a shower. - A double room - A room with four double beds - The first floor includes: - A triple room. - Three double rooms, of which one has an ensuite bathroom with a shower. - Two bathrooms, one with a bath and one with a shower. - Outdoors: - Private swimming pool, 5 x 12 square metres - A bathroom with a shower - A 450 m2 terrace with a barbecue and garden furniture. - A table tennis table and dartboard.
see more Photos(52)
The owner´s comments
This villa is a restored farmhouse located in the heart of the countryside inland Costa Brava with easy access from soutwestern France ( Toulouse, Montpellier and Perpignan ), through main motorways such as AP-7 alongside spanish costas and the highway N-II to Madrid . There are also excellent communications with the international airport of Barcelona and Girona’ s Ryanair flights. The villa ,surrounded by nature and farmland, is near the beaches and towns of Costa Brava such as Tossa de Mar, Pals and Roses. The entire property is set in over 5.500 m² of private enclosed grounds where you will enjoy the charming main house, the small cottage, the big screened porch measuring 452 m² ideal for celebrations, the fenced off private bathing area, the grove of trees with playground for children, the large esplanade and the garden decorated with farming tools. A remote control gate secures the total privacy of the entire property. This large and comfortable villa can accommodate up to 32 people in 9 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, and 1 dining room. Mas Figueres has in addition a really appropriate modern double kitchen and dining facilites indoors and outdoors for larger facilities. The whole house is decorated with beautiful tiles from the Girona Costa Brava county and full of superb features, including beamed ceilings in every room. The villa is furnished in a traditional Catalan style, with thick stone walls to keep the house cool in the summer and cosy in the winter, nonetheless there are central heating and an air condition facility throughout. The whole property provides an excellent venue for a family vacation ,a reunion with a group of friends or for holding special events such as weddings parties, class reunions or company staff meetings.
- Land: Mushroom forays, Mountain biking, Golfing, Mountaineering, Multi adventure, Paintball, Horse riding, Gourmet routes, Hiking.
- Sea: Surfing, Windsurfing, Sailing.
- Horse riding - Visits to the wine producers - Hiking - Climbing - Canoeing - Kayaks
- Playas Costa Brava ( 15 km)
- Ciudad de Girona ( 18 km)
- Museo Dalí ( 48 km)
- Barcelona ( 85 km)
- Banyoles: the town with the largest lake in Catalonia and which is situated 15 km. to the west of the city of Girona - La Bisbal d´ Empordà: a small town situated between Girona and the Central Costa Brava. It is famous for its pottery market - The nearest beaches are only 15 km. from our accommodations, in the town of Lloret de Mar. The most important beaches include Canyelles, Sa Boadella and Santa Cristina - Further north we find Tossa de Mar, famous for its monumental walls of the old town and for the selection of lovely beaches such as Platja Gran, Salions, Porto Pi, Del Llorell...
How to get there?
- Take exit number 9B from the AP-7, and at Maçanet de la Selva follow the signs for Girona along the N-II - When you get to km 698, at the Les Mallorquines junction, go towards Sils - After 1,5 km. you will come to a junction on the right for Vallcanera. Follow this minor road and after a kilometre, once you pass a house, turn left along a rural lane, from where you can see the Mas Figueres rural house
Contact Mas Figueres
Contact Mas Figueres
In Toprural since 24/Jul/2000
subscription Prestige since 11/Oct/2012.