Lesakenea I y II
Capacity and prices
- Lesakenea I (10 places): 5 twin rooms, 2 extra beds, 6 bathrooms
- Lesakenea II (6 places): 3 twin rooms, 1 extra bed, 2 bathrooms, 1 WC
- Outside: Garden, Barbecue, Terrace, Garden furniture, Car-parking facilities.
- Inside: Selection of games, DVD or video, Washing machine, Microwave, Heating, Dishwasher, Dining room, Rooms with en-suite bathroom, Kitchen, Fireplace, Television, Lounge.
- Services: Internet access, Information about the area, Farm activities, free WiFi access.
- Languages: Spanish, Basque.
- Situation: Mountains, Tarmac entrance, Isolated area, Outside the village, Signposted.
see more Photos(70)
The owner´s comments
Lesakenea is located in the valley Gorriztaran of Leitza between mountains and green fields. About 3 km from the village centre with good access, it has paved road from the village and concrete track in the last 300 meters. In the same valley there are other hamlets, the nearest is 400 meters away. It's about a 30 minutes drive from both Pamplona and San Sebastian. 30 minutes away there are the Aralar natural park and the cave of Mendukilo. 5 minutes walking from the greenway of Plazaola, this route can be started directly from the house. Taking the house as a starting point, you can make trips reaching the mountains exceeding 1000 meters altitude, such as: Aizan, Irakurri, Ezcurra and Zuparrobi mountains. On clear days from the top of these mountains you can see San Sebastian and also the Pyrenees with the ''Table of Three Kings" in the first place. Next to the house within the same property, there is an extensive deer farm. It's an extension of about 20 hectares. From the highest point of this tour the valley of Gorriztaran with its fields, hamlets and mountains can be contemplated. In October and early November coinciding with the mating season of the deer, we can enjoy a great show of nature "The Bellow". In May and June the newborn fawns can be seen in the prairie. Between February and March following the life cycle of the deer, we can attend to the fall of the horn and the subsequent appearance of new and larger antlers which are fully developed for August. In this way, males are prepared again to get females of a bellow season way. In addition to get to know the life of these animals you can also enjoy giving bread to the hinds trough the mesh fence, they love eating bread from the hand. It's a house of recent construction, all of it in stone and wood. It has a beautiful facade and offers all kind of comfort. It has the category of "3 Hojas" and includes activities of rural tourism. The house has heating in all units. In addition, on cold, rainy or snowy days, in a spacious lounge area of the lower part you can enjoy the fireplace. On that same floor there are a porch, terrace, a equipped kitchen, 5 double rooms with optional extra bed in all of them, and bathrooms in each of the rooms with heated towel rail and hairdryer included. On the first floor you can visit a museum of antiquities of agricultural tools that had been used in former times, such as "kutxas" that were used to store the corn. There are also pictures and small sculptures. Furthermore, on this floor there is a games room with table football, table tennis, billiards and darts. In summary, our goal is that the guests can relax and feel part of the natural environment, surrounded by mountains in full nature with all comfort.
- Land: Mushroom forays, Mountain biking, Rock climbing, Caving, Mountaineering, Multi adventure, Horse riding, Gourmet routes, Hiking, Survival-adventure, Tennis, Archery.
- Sea: Canyoning, Fishing.
- Workshops: Photography, Flora and Fauna observation.
- Leitza ( 3 km)
- Leitzalarrea ( 7 km)
- Aralar ( 10 km)
- Embalses de Leurtza ( 20 km)
- Parque natural Señorío de Bertiz ( 30 km)
Contact Lesakenea I y II
Contact Lesakenea I y II
In Toprural since 29/Mar/2010
subscription Prestige since 26/Aug/2010.