Capacity and prices
- La Souleilo (4 places): 1 twin room, 1 double room, 1 bathroom, 1 WC
- Outside: Garden, Barbecue, Terrace, Garden furniture.
- Inside: Selection of games, DVD or video, Washing machine, Microwave, Heating, Dishwasher, Dining room, Rooms with en-suite bathroom, Kitchen, Fireplace, Television, Lounge.
- Services: Internet access, Cot available, Information about the area, Activities for children, free WiFi access.
- Languages: French, English.
- Situation: Mountains, Isolated area, Near ski resorts.
see more Photos(16)
The owner´s comments
The lieu-dit "La Souleilo" is located above the village of Erce at the edge of the forest on south facing land that remains sunny all day long. Many stone barns were built on this part of the mountain, where the grass remained green all year round and the cows could graze even in winter. With the mechanisation of farming, the barns of Souleilo were abandoned as the slopes were too steep for tractors. They have recently been renovated, conserving their traditional granite walls and slate roofs but on the inside providing modern comforts. From the large covered terrace with its barbecue you can relax and admire the splendid view of the Pyrenees and the Mont Valie
- Land: Mushroom forays, Mountain biking, Rock climbing, Caving, Skiing, Golfing, Horse riding, Gourmet routes, Hiking, Tennis.
- Sea: Canyoning, Canoeing - kayak, Abseiling, Fishing.
- Air: Hang gliding, Ballooning, Paragliding, Ultralight, Gliding.
- Trout fishing. - Horse riding. - Horse trecks. - Hountain biking. - Mountaineering. - Paragliding. - Climbing. - Trecking farniente. - Picking mushrooms, chestnuts, wild strawberries, raspberries & blueberries. - Excursions w. donkeys for children
- autour de la maison
- Aulus les Bains ( 5 km)
- Seix ( 8 km)
- Cascade d'Ars ( 9 km)
- Cirque de Cagiatelle ( 12 km)
- Mont Vallier ( 15 km)
How to get there?
Accommodation located in the tourist area of French Pyrenees
- From the airport follow the signs Toulouse until you reach the ring road then follow the signs Narbonne-Tarbes. - Keep on the ring road until you reach the exit N° 25 and see the sign Tarbes. - Head toward Tarbes and stay on motorway A64 about 60 Km until you reach exit N° 20. - Take exist 20 off the A 64 and follow signs for St Girons (28 Kms). - From St Girons follow signs for Station de Guzet and Seix-Oust. Once you arrive at Oust follow signs for Erce. (It is about 24 kms from St Girons to Erce). - Once you enter the village of Erce you will see a small Casino supermarket on your right shortly afterwards on the left is a sign marked Hameau de Cominac turn left here until you come to the foot of the Church. - Follow the road up the mountain past 2 hairpin bends. - After about 1 km by two large square dustbins (on the left) take a right hand turn market Rural Gite, Le Pelioou and La Souleilo up an unmade road. - Follow this road for 1 km until you see a small chalet on the left with a balcony (La Souleilo). - Immediately opposite is the entrance to the drive to Pelioou and Gustou. - Turn right into the drive to Gustou on your right and Pelioou on your left. - If there is wire across the entrance market ´electrique´ take no notice just unhook it and drive through replacing it when you have passed into the drive as there might be cows, horses or donkeys inside.
Contact Le Souleilo
Contact Le Souleilo
In Toprural since 27/Sep/2006