Las Casas de El Mazo
Capacity and prices
- La Casa de El Mazo (4 places): 2 twin rooms, 2 bathrooms
- Outside: Garden, Barbecue, Terrace, Garden furniture, Car-parking facilities.
- Inside: Selection of games, Washing machine, Microwave, Heating, Dining room, Rooms with en-suite bathroom, Kitchen, Fireplace, Television, Lounge.
- Services: Laundry service, Cot available, Information about the area.
- Languages: French, English, Spanish.
- Situation: Close to the beach, Mountains, Quite central, Tarmac entrance.
The three houses have been recently restored, strictly preserving the original structure and materials. One of the highlights of its distribution lies in the spacious, cosy and comfortable rooms. They have been carefully prepared for you to fully enjoy the surrounding peace and quiet, either in its garden or inside, in front of the warm fireplace in winter. LA CASA DEL MAZO (sleeps 4). - A large closed terrace - Ground floor: a lounge with a fireplace and a kitchen. - First floor: a large double room and bathroom. - Second floor: a large double gabled room and a bathroom. LA CASA DEL JARDIN DE LA ABUELA (sleeps 4): - A closed garden with stone walls. - Ground floor: a lounge, kitchen and WC. - First-floor: two large bedrooms and two bathrooms. LA CASA CHICA (sleeps 2) - A large garden right next to the house. - Ground floor: a lounge and kitchen. - First-floor: a large double room and a bathroom. Three houses have heating and private car parking facilities.
see more Photos(27)
The owner´s comments
The houses are situated in a small village, in the east of Asturias, and bordering with Cantabria, just a short distance from the coast (6 km) and the Picos de Europa (5 km from the Hermida Gorge, one of the gateways to the National Park). With just a 40 minute drive you will find at least 20 different beaches, small coves, quiet, popular or family beaches, or huge stretches of sandy coastline for long walks. The Picos de Europa offer a wide range of excursions, where you can adapt the itinerary to the every season. The Deva and Cares rivers are still a paradise for trout and salmon fishing, or to relax as you descend in a canoe. If you like cheese, then this is the perfect place, and we guarantee that throughout your stay you will be able to find an unimaginable variety to choose from. This is an area rich in caves with prehistoric paintings, houses with their coat of arms and magnificent Indiano palaces.
- Land: Mountain biking, Rock climbing, Golfing, Mountaineering, Multi adventure, Horse riding, Gourmet routes, Hiking.
- Sea: Diving, Canyoning, Canoeing - kayak, Boat tours, Surfing, Windsurfing, Sailing, Fishing.
- Air: Paragliding, Ultralight.
- All kinds of sport-adventure activities. - Excursions. - Canoeing, Kayaks. - Hunting and sports fishing. - Horseriding. - Caving. - Gastronomy.
- QUESOS VARIADOS ( 0 km)
- PINTURAS RUPESTRES muchas y variadas desde ( 1 km)
- COLOMBRES ( 6 km)
- PICOS DE EUROPA ( 6 km)
- LA PLAYA mas proxima ( 8 km)
- SAN VICENTE DE LA BARQUERA ( 15 km)
- CUEVA DEL SOPLAO ( 20 km)
- LLANES ( 25 km)
- COMILLAS ( 25 km)
- POTES ( 28 km)
- 20 PLAYAS EN ( 30 km)
- Caves with prehistoric paintings: Altamira, Tito Bustillo, El Pindal, La Loja.- Caves with stalactites, El Soplao. - Coastal villages: Llanes, Ribadesella, San Vicente de la Barquera.- Historical: Colombres, Comillas.-Mountain: Potes, Cabrales, Onís.- Huge beaches, or small coves that disappear when the tide comes in. Blowholes that shoot up sea water more than 20 m high. Magnificent high cliffs. Small lighthouses and greenery that stretches right up to the sea.
How to get there?
Accommodation located in the tourist area of Picos de Europa
- Go as far as Unquera (on the border between Asturias and Cantabria) - Then take the road that leads to Potes or Panes and after 6 km you'll come to the villages of Buelles and El Mazo, which is where you will find the Accommodation.
Contact Las Casas de El Mazo
Contact Las Casas de El Mazo
In Toprural since 24/Jul/2000
subscription Gold since 09/Jan/2009.