La Grange de Gustou
Ercé, Ariège (Midi-Pyrénées, France)
La Grange De Gustou is a restored stone barn situated at 3000 ft elevation on a South facing promontory between forest and pastureland, enjoying a superb panoramic view toward the high Pyrenean peaks as well as the Garbet river valley and the village of Erce below. The interior of the gite has been renovated for maximum comfort: a terrace and veranda have been added to the original building so as to be able to admire the view any time of day or season. Total peace is assured. Surrounding the house you can enjoy 40 acres of private land with forest and meadows. There are no neighbours or noise other than the sounds of cow bells and the falling water from a nearby torrent.
- Outside: Garden, Barbecue, Terrace, Garden furniture, Car-parking facilities.
- Inside: Selection of games, DVD or video, Washing machine, Microwave, Heating, Dishwasher, Dining room, Rooms with en-suite bathroom, Kitchen, Fireplace, Television, Lounge.
- Services: Internet access, Cot available, Information about the area, Activities for children, free WiFi access.
- Situation: Mountains, Isolated area, Near ski resorts.
- Land: Mushroom forays, Mountain biking, Rock climbing, Caving, Skiing, Mountaineering, Multi adventure, Horse riding, Gourmet routes, Hiking, Tennis.
- Sea: Canyoning, Canoeing - kayak, Rafting, Fishing.
- Air: Hang gliding, Ballooning, Paragliding, Ultralight, Gliding.
- Trout fishing. - Horse riding. - Horse trecks. - Hountain biking. - Mountaineering. - Paragliding. - Climbing. - Trecking farniente. - Picking mushrooms, chestnuts, wild strawberries, raspberries & blueberries. - Excursions w. donkeys for children
This accommodation has not received any reviews in the last 24 months
Do you know this accommodation ?
Ratings per category
No reviews were found for these filters.
View the reviews in: Spanish (1).
2 double rooms, 1 4-bed room, 3 bathrooms, 4 WCs
|Saison11||03/Jan/15||03/Jul/15||2||100.00 €||300.00 €||700.00 €||1350.00 €||Accommodation only|
|Saison12||04/Jul/15||17/Jul/15||7||130.00 €||-||900.00 €||1750.00 €||Accommodation only|
|Saison13||18/Jul/15||21/Aug/15||7||185.00 €||-||1300.00 €||2550.00 €||Accommodation only|
|Saison14||22/Aug/15||25/Sep/15||7||130.00 €||-||900.00 €||1750.00 €||Accommodation only|
|Saison15||26/Sep/15||18/Dec/15||2||100.00 €||300.00 €||700.00 €||1350.00 €||Accommodation only|
|Saison16||19/Dec/15||01/Jan/16||7||185.00 €||-||1300.00 €||2550.00 €||Accommodation only|
|Saison17||02/Jan/16||01/Jul/16||2||100.00 €||300.00 €||700.00 €||1350.00 €||Accommodation only|
- Reservation amount:
- 30 %
- Balance payment:
- Handing over of keys
- Forms of payment:
- Bank transfer , PayPal , Cheque , In cash , Holiday vouchers
Parce qu'il règne au Gustou un esprit de confiance et de cordialité, parce que nous avons fait le choix de la qualité, nous proposons un service tout compris. Pour les DISPONIBILITES, connectez vous à notre site:: http://gustou.com
- From the airport follow the signs Toulouse until you reach the ring road then follow the signs Narbonne-Tarbes. - Keep on the ring road until you reach the exit N° 25 and see the sign Tarbes. - Head toward Tarbes and stay on motorway A64 about 60 Km until you reach exit N° 20. - Take exist 20 off the A 64 and follow signs for St Girons (28 Kms). - From St Girons follow signs for Station de Guzet and Seix-Oust. Once you arrive at Oust follow signs for Erce. (It is about 24 kms from St Girons to Erce). - Once you enter the village of Erce you will see a small Casino supermarket on your right shortly afterwards on the left is a sign marked Hameau de Cominac turn left here until you come to the foot of the Church. - Follow the road up the mountain past 2 hairpin bends. - After about 1 km by two large square dustbins (on the left) take a right hand turn market Rural Gite, Le Pelioou and La Souleilo up an unmade road. - Follow this road for 1 km until you see a small chalet on the left with a balcony (La Souleilo). - Immediately opposite is the entrance to the drive to Pelioou and Gustou. - Turn right into the drive to Gustou on your right and Pelioou on your left. - If there is wire across the entrance market ´electrique´ take no notice just unhook it and drive through replacing it when you have passed into the drive as there might be cows, horses or donkeys inside.
- 5 km:
- 9 km:
- 12 km:
- 15 km: