La Grange de Gustou
Ercé, Ariège (Midi-Pyrénées, France)
La Grange De Gustou is a restored stone barn situated at 3000 ft elevation on a South facing promontory between forest and pastureland, enjoying a superb panoramic view toward the high Pyrenean peaks as well as the Garbet river valley and the village of Erce below. The interior of the gite has been renovated for maximum comfort: a terrace and veranda have been added to the original building so as to be able to admire the view any time of day or season. Total peace is assured. Surrounding the house you can enjoy 40 acres of private land with forest and meadows. There are no neighbours or noise other than the sounds of cow bells and the falling water from a nearby torrent.
- Outside: Garden, Barbecue, Terrace, Garden furniture, Car-parking facilities.
- Inside: Selection of games, DVD or video, Washing machine, Microwave, Heating, Dishwasher, Dining room, Rooms with en-suite bathroom, Kitchen, Fireplace, Television, Lounge.
- Services: Internet access, Cot available, Information about the area, Activities for children, free WiFi access.
- Languages: French, English.
- Situation: Mountains, Isolated area, Near ski resorts.
- Land: Mushroom forays, Mountain biking, Rock climbing, Caving, Skiing, Mountaineering, Multi adventure, Horse riding, Gourmet routes, Hiking, Tennis.
- Sea: Canyoning, Canoeing - kayak, Rafting, Fishing.
- Air: Hang gliding, Ballooning, Paragliding, Ultralight, Gliding.
- Trout fishing. - Horse riding. - Horse trecks. - Hountain biking. - Mountaineering. - Paragliding. - Climbing. - Trecking farniente. - Picking mushrooms, chestnuts, wild strawberries, raspberries & blueberries. - Excursions w. donkeys for children