- Casa Rural de Alquiler -
- Accommodation registered in the official tourism site.
Plaza Era Marina, 70. El Bierzo - 24430 Vega de Espinareda (Vega de Espinareda)
Vega de Espinareda, (Vega de Espinareda), León (Castile-Leon, Spain)
(0034) 660 900 471 - 987 564 817
Capacity and prices
- Era Marina (8 places): 3 twin rooms, 1 double room, 1 extra bed, 3 bathrooms
- Outside: Terrace, Car-parking facilities.
- Inside: Selection of games, Hi-fi, Washing machine, Microwave, Heating, Dining room, Rooms with en-suite bathroom, Kitchen, Fireplace, Television, Library, Lounge.
- Services: Cot available, Information about the area.
- Languages: English, Galician, Spanish.
- Situation: Mountains, Quite central, Tarmac entrance, Signposted.
- Stone structure facade - Wooden corridors - Exquisitely decorated interiors - Large kitchen - A lounge with a fireplace - Three rooms, all with an ensuite bathroom - One of the rooms, in the loft area, can be rented independently from the rest of the house, without, of course, losing any of its comforts, given that, hidden away in stone and wood, it comes with everything you need.
see more Photos(11)
The owner's comments
The rural house Era Marina is situated in Vega de Espinareda, in the district of Bierzo. The village is the site of an ancient abbey, where there are numerous architectural and cultural places to visit, the Roman bridge, the 10th century monastery, etc. At the same time, there are a large number of fun activities that you can do in the surrounding area. The house, with more than 200 years of history, provides you with all the modern-day comforts to guarantee a well-earned rest, but without losing any of its traditional Berciano way of life. With regard to its gastronomy, it goes without saying that it enjoys some of the most well-known typical dishes of the Bierzo district, botillo sausage, peppers, chestnuts, as well as many more dishes, which I am sure you will thoroughly enjoy. All in all, Bierzo is a place that must not be missed, and the rural house ERA MARINA is indeed a charming place for you to enjoy the area and all of its traditions. We have other accommodations available. Please consult with the owners by telephoning 660 900 471 or 667 711 672!
- Land: Mushroom forays, Mountain biking, Skiing, Golfing, Mountaineering, Multi adventure, Horse riding, Hiking, Tennis, Wine tourism.
- Sea: Fishing.
- Workshops: Photography, Flora and Fauna observation.
- Hiking - Trekking - Paragliding - Mountain skiing - Mountain bikes - Swimming at a river beach - Fishing and Hunting
- Monasterio de S. Andrés
- Las Médulas
- Las Minas de la Leitosa
- Valle del silencio
- San Pedro de montes
- Valle de los Ancares leoneses
- Castillo Templario de Ponferrada
- Valles de Fornela y Burbia
- Campo de golf de Ponferrada
- Estación de ski de Leitariegos
- The St Andrés Monetary - Las Médulas - The Leitosa Mines - Valle del Silencio - San Pedro de Montes - The Leon Ancares Valley - The Templar Castle of Ponferrada - The valleys of Fornela and Burbia
How to get there?
Follow the N VI national road , turning off at Ponferrada, Fabero del Bierzo, Villablino. Once you leave the N VI, follow the signs for Fabero del Bierzo until you get to Vega, after approximately 28 km from the motorway.
Contact Era Marina
Contact Era Marina
In Toprural since 02/Oct/2003
subscription Gold since 01/Oct/2003.