El Chorro Villas
Capacity and prices
- La Casa de Alejandro (8 places): 1 twin room, 3 double rooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 WC
- La Atalaya (6 places): 2 twin rooms, 1 double room, 1 sofa bed, 2 bathrooms
- Casa Rosaleda (4 places): 1 twin room, 1 double room, 1 sofa bed, 1 bathroom
- Casa Buganvilla (4 places): 1 twin room, 1 double room, 1 extra bed, 1 bathroom
- Casa Adelfa (4 places): 1 twin room, 1 double room, 1 extra bed, 1 bathroom
- Outside: Garden, Barbecue, Terrace, Swimming pool, Garden furniture, Car-parking facilities.
- Inside: Air-conditioning, DVD or video, Hi-fi, Washing machine, Microwave, Heating, Dishwasher, Dining room, Television in the rooms, Rooms with en-suite bathroom, Jacuzzi, Kitchen, Fireplace, Television, Lounge.
- Services: (public) Restaurant, Cot available, Information about the area, Lunch service, Dinner service.
- Languages: English, Spanish.
- Situation: Close to the beach, Mountains, Tarmac entrance, Isolated area, Signposted.
Each villa has a large private garden, with a swimming pool and barbecue, and indoors it boasts some very spacious rooms.
see more Photos(45)
The owner´s comments
The accommodations have different capacities, from 2 to 8 places per villa(Adelfa, Buganvilla, Atalaya, Rosaleda, or Alejandro), a place where you will be able to enjoy the magnificent views of the El Chorro, in the province of Malaga. The level of satisfaction of Our Guests encourages us to make a constant effort so that the time you spend at our houses will always be pleasantly remembered. We mean what we say. If you wish to stay in a quality accommodation, with privacy and in superb surroundings, visit our web and you will see why you must keep us in mind before choosing where to spend your time and money. There are more and more Rural Tourism accommodations, good ones and not so good. We have specialised in providing quality. COME AND VISIT US. We are convinced you will not regret it.
- Land: Rock climbing, Hiking.
- Sea: Canoeing - kayak, Fishing.
- Air: Hang gliding, Paragliding.
Our Houses and Villas are situated in the heart of the beautiful area of inland Malaga, right on the border of the Natural Gorge of the Gaitanes in El Chorro. This privilege setting, on the edge of the Nature Reserve, guarantees that our visitors have the possibilities of carrying out any type of activity associated to nature : hiking, mountain bikes, fishing, horseriding, photography, etc. The interesting characteristics of the area make it the perfect place to do paragliding and climbing , as well as being 15 minutes away by car from three reservoirs, Guadalhorce, Conde del Guadalhorce and Guadalteba, where you can try your hand at a wide variety of watersports . The Huma and Valle de Abdalajís mountain ranges are internationally renowned among paragliding enthusiasts as one of the best places in Europe for this sport, all year round.
- El Chorro ( 4 km)
- Valle de Abdalajís ( 5 km)
- Mesas de Villaverde y Ruinas de Bobastro ( 10 km)
- Embalses de El Chorro ( 12 km)
- Lobo Park ( 17 km)
- El Torcal ( 20 km)
In El Chorro, we discover the Caminito Del Rey Alfonso XIII, as well as the Ruins of Bobastro and close to this, in Ardales, the Trinidad Grund Cave, known for the quality of its prehistoric paintings. Also, the reservoirs offer the area of variety of beautiful spots where you can live nature at its fullest. Nearby, only 12 km away, we find Álora with its Moorish fortress, and a little further afield (25 km) Antequera, with its rich monumental heritage; Ronda is less than an hour away by car, as well as provincial capital cities such as Malaga, Cordoba, Seville or Granada which are all about an hour away by car.
How to get there?
- We are around 50 km from Malaga. >From Málaga, follow the A-357 motorway , and then continue towards Álora and El Chorro. We are about 25 km from Antequera. >From Antequera follow the A-343, and carry on towards the Valle de Abdalajís and El Chorro.
Contact El Chorro Villas
Reviews about El Chorro Villas
Like a western...
Beautiful surroundings, houses are very well situated, Rafael looked after us in an excellent way. N... see review
Date of stay: 14/Apr/2012
We stayed in El Alejandro and just loved it. The house is beautifully decorated, very big, has lots ... see review
Date of stay: 16/Jun/2011
We had a perfect stay!
We have stayed in El Chorro villas for 2 weeks in march 2011. The house was very nice and even the s... see review
Date of stay: 17/Mar/2011
Contact El Chorro Villas
In Toprural since 30/Jun/2007
subscription Prestige since 02/Jul/2007.