Casas rurales La Ribera
Casas rurales La Ribera
- Vivienda de Turismo Rural -
- Opening permit Nº VTR-HU-641
2 - 64 places - 29.74€ / person per night (approx.)
C/ La Ribera, s/n - 22363 Escalona
Escalona, Huesca (Aragón, Spain)
(0034) 974 50 50 40 - 620 220 350
Capacity and prices
- Casa 2 pax Lujo (2 places): 1 double room, 1 bathroom
- Casa 4 pax superior sur (4 places): 1 twin room, 1 double room, 1 sofa bed, 2 bathrooms
- Casa 4 pax superior. N (4 places): 1 twin room, 1 double room, 1 sofa bed, 2 bathrooms
- Casa 4 pax Lujo (4 places): 2 double rooms, 2 bathrooms
- Casa 6 pax superior sur (6 places): 1 twin room, 2 double rooms, 1 extra bed, 3 bathrooms
- Casa 6 pax sup norte (6 places): 2 twin rooms, 1 double room, 1 extra bed, 3 bathrooms
- Casa 6 pax extra (6 places): 1 twin room, 2 double rooms, 1 extra bed, 3 bathrooms, 1 WC
- Casa 8 pax extra (8 places): 2 twin rooms, 2 double rooms, 1 extra bed, 4 bathrooms, 1 WC
- Casa 2 pax extra Norte (2 places): 1 double room, 1 bathroom
- Casa 2 pax extra sur (2 places): 1 double room, 1 bathroom
- Casa M. 20 pax (20 places): 2 twin rooms, 8 double rooms, 10 bathrooms, 1 WC
- Outside: Garden, Barbecue, Terrace, Garden furniture, Car-parking facilities.
- Inside: Selection of games, Air-conditioning, DVD or video, Washing machine, Microwave, Heating, Dishwasher, Dining room, Television in the rooms, Rooms with en-suite bathroom, Kitchen, Fireplace, Television, Lounge, Sauna, Fireplace inside the room.
- Services: Internet access, Cot available, Information about the area, Activities for children, Farm activities, free WiFi access.
- Languages: French, Spanish.
- Situation: Mountains, Tarmac entrance, Outside the village, Near ski resorts, Bathing area in lake / river.
- For disabled people: Room suitable for the disabled.
- Individual semi-detached houses with the finest quality materials and finish . A typical mountain construction built in stone and wood. CASA PEQUEÑA - Each one includes: - Two double rooms - Two complete bathrooms - Kitchen-dining room, fully fitted, a fireplace and sofa-bed - Terrace and porch - The whole house is gabled - Equipment : - Each house has a fridge, oven, cooking hob, microwave, pots and pans, paella dish, coffee machine, breadbasket, jug, all the necessary kitchen utensils, etc. - There is a fireplace, washing machine, iron, television, sheets, blankets, tea towels, tablecloth, etc. CASA GRANDE - Each one includes: - Three double rooms - Three bathrooms, all with hydrotherapy showers - Kitchen-dining room, fully fitted and with a fireplace - The whole house is gabled - There is a terrace and balcony - Equipment : - Each house has a fridge freezer, oven, cooking hob, microwave, dishwasher, pots and pans, paella dish, coffee machine, breadbasket, jug, all the necessary kitchen utensils, etc. - There is a fireplace, washing machine, iron, television in all the rooms, sheets, blankets, tea towels, tablecloth, etc. - Outside there are 6,000 m2 of natural green fields, car parking facilities, barbecue and tables.
see more Photos(114)
The owner´s comments
The rural houses La Ribera are situated in the Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park, in the Aragon Pyrenees , to the north of the district of Sobrarbe, an excellent spot to visit the most spectacular valleys and mountains, close to other Nature Reserves such as Posets-Maladeta, The Guara Mountains and Canyons, the French Pyrenees and also the Neouville Nature Reserves. It therefore offers the largest area of protected scenery in the whole of the European Union, with a radius of 30 km. Our rural tourism houses provide you with the maximum levels of quality for an unforgettable stay. La Ribera rural houses reflect the traditional style of the mountains and are situated on a large open field, close to a river with its crystalline waters, suitable for swimming. Top-quality accommodation for a wonderful visit to the Ordesa National Park. There are numerous possibilities to live the adventures of the Pyrenees. Horseriding, mountain bikes, canoeing, canyonning, rafting , etc... Also, from this very same spot you can access the renowned heritage of Romanesque and prehistoric art in the Huesca Pyrenees as well as the beautiful and enchanting towns and villages, such as Ainsa (with its monumental historical centre), Alquézar, Gistain, Torla, and many more. You can also stay at Casa Marco.
- Land: Mushroom forays, Mountain biking, Rock climbing, Caving, Skiing, Mountaineering, Multi adventure, Horse riding, Gourmet routes, Hiking, Tennis.
- Sea: Diving, Canyoning, Hydrospeed, Canoeing - kayak, Rafting, Fishing.
- Air: Hang gliding, Paragliding.
- Workshops: Courses and workshops, Photography, Flora and Fauna observation.
- parque de ordesa ( 4 km)
- Romanico ( 9 km)
- parque national des Pyrenées ( 20 km)
- Basa de la Mora ( 25 km)
- Parque de Guara ( 30 km)
- Cascadas de La Larri ( 30 km)
- Aínsa (Medieval historical monument) - The Ruins of the S. Victorián Monetary (under the Peña Montañesa) - The religious-military base of Muro de Roda (in La Fueva) - Medieval castles in Samitier and Abizanda - Small picturesque towns and villages such as Bestué, Vió, Fanlo, Tella...etc.
How to get there?
- From Barcelona: 286 kms. -Itinerary: - Lleida (Along the N II -motorway), Barbastro, Aínsa, and 10 km. towards France via Bielsa. - From Bilbao: 360 kms. -Itinerary: - Vitoria/Gasteiz - Pamplona/Iruña (By motorway) - Jaca, Sabiñánigo, Biescas, Valle Broto, Boltaña , Aínsa, and then 10 km. towards France. - From Madrid: 498 kms.-Itinerary: - Madrid, Zaragoza, Huesca (By motorway), Barbastro, Aínsa, and then 10 km. towards France. - From Valencia: 447 kms. Itinerary: - Castellón, Tortosa, Flix, LLeida, Huesca, Barbastro, Aínsa, and then 10km. towards France.
Contact Casas rurales La Ribera
Contact Casas rurales La Ribera
In Toprural since 06/Jan/2002
subscription Prestige since 22/Jul/2004.