- Vivienda de Turismo Rural -
- Opening permit Nº VTR-HU-01086
2 - 46 places - 30.62€ / person per night (approx.)
C/ San Miguel, s/n - 22339 Gerbe (Aínsa-Sobrarbe)
Gerbe, (Aínsa-Sobrarbe), Huesca (Aragón, Spain)
(0034) 648 289 973
Capacity and prices
- Casa EL PALOMAR (4 places): 1 twin room, 1 double room, 2 bathrooms
- Casa EL HORNO (4 places): 1 twin room, 1 double room, 2 bathrooms
- Casa EL PAJAR (4 places): 2 double rooms, 1 bathroom
- Casa EL PORTAL (4 places): 1 twin room, 1 double room, 1 bathroom, 1 WC
- Apartamento LA SOLANA (2 places): 1 double room, 1 bathroom
- Apartamento AÑISCLO (4 places): 1 twin room, 1 double room, 1 bathroom
- Apartamento PINETA (6 plazas) (4 places): 1 twin room, 1 double room, 1 sofa bed, 1 bathroom, 1 WC
- Apartamento MONTE PERDIDO (6 places): 3 double rooms, 1 bathroom
- Apartamento MURO BELLOS (4 places): 1 twin room, 1 double room, 1 bathroom
- Apartamento PEÑA MONTAÑESA (6 plazas) (4 places): 1 twin room, 1 double room, 1 sofa bed, 1 bathroom
- Apartamento ORDESA (4 plazas) (2 places): 1 double room, 1 sofa bed, 1 bathroom
- Apartamento SOBREPUERTO (6 plazas) (4 places): 1 twin room, 1 double room, 1 sofa bed, 1 bathroom, 1 WC
- Outside: Garden, Barbecue, Terrace, Garden furniture, Car-parking facilities.
- Inside: Selection of games, Washing machine, Microwave, Heating, Dishwasher, Dining room, Television in the rooms, Kitchen, Television, Lounge, Conference room.
- Services: Pets allowed, Cot available, Information about the area, free WiFi access.
- Languages: French, English, Spanish.
- Situation: Mountains, Tarmac entrance, Outside the village, Signposted, Near ski resorts, Bathing area in lake / river.
see more Photos(116)
The owner´s comments
Casas Pirineo opened its doors to guests on 12 August, 2001 and is a beautiful 16th century country house which has been restored in stone and wood. It includes: - 4 rural houses, sleeping 4 or 5 people. - 8 magnificent rural apartments sleeping 2 to 6 people. Casa Pirineo Santa stands out for its size and beauty, exquisite restoration work in a traditional style that blends in with some fantastic scenery. We also have sensational communal areas: - Indoors: a comfortable wine cellar with a fireplace where its walls whisper some great stories, noble patios presidided over by stone arches, comfortable reading areas... - Outdoors: a large garden area, children's park, terraces where you can enjoy a sunny afternoon, a firewood oven where you can prepare roasted meat, sheltered outdoor parking... Situated in a unique and exclusive area. We have the privilege of being situated in Gerbe, a small and peaceful rustic village with a population of only 7 and the comfort of being only 3 minutes from the mediaeval town of Aínsa. Our location is ideal for visits to the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park and the Sierra y Cañones de Guara and Posets Maladeta Nature Reserves. Without a doubt, this is the delightful destination you are looking for. A traditional and peaceful location where you will receive a very personal and friendly service, guaranteeing that you all feel at home. A PLACE YOU WILL ALWAYS WANT TO COME BACK TO....
- Land: Mushroom forays, Rock climbing, Skiing, Mountaineering, Paintball, Horse riding, Gourmet routes, Hiking, Tennis.
- Sea: Canyoning, Hydrospeed, Canoeing - kayak, Rafting, Abseiling, Fishing.
- Air: Hang gliding, Paragliding.
- Workshops: Flora and Fauna observation.
We are situated in an area surrounded by nature and vegetation, the ideal place to do a wide variety of activities that will all go towards making an unforgettable holiday: - ADVENTURE SPORTS: canyoning, kayaks, rafting, hydrospeed, paragliding, canoeing, rock and ice climbing, paint-ball... - HIKING AND MOUNTAIN CLIMBING: 3000 metre peaks, GR, PR route that make their way through nature, places where you can lose yourself in the natural beauty, Monte Perdido, Aneto, Peña Montañesa, Castillo Mayor... - CROSS-COUNTRY AND MOUNTAIN SKIING: three Mountain skiing slopes ( Saint-Lary and Piau Engaly in France and Cerler in España) and two cross-country skiing slopes (Pineta and Fanlo) will delight all those keen on good snow conditions. - SPORTS IN SOBRARBE: fantastic mountain bike routes for enduro, walks or horse riding routes, orienteering, 4x4 route, natural swimming areas in clear cool waters... - HUNTING AND FISHING: magnificent rivers where you can fish for Pyrenees trout: the Cinca, Ara, Bellos rivers... or for bass in the Mediano Reservoir, wild boar hunting, rabbits.... -FLORA AND FAUNA IN SOBRARBE: Discover the exuberant vegetation and autochthonous fauna, venture into our protected nature parks, visit our Birdlife protection areas or ZEPA. - SOBRARBE GEOPARK AND THE BEARDED VULTURE. - MUSHROOMS AND MYCOLOGY: a large quantity and variety both in the autumn and spring (Red pine mushroom, seps, mushrooms, grey knight...). ....OR SIMPLY... Sit down on the terrace in Casas Pirineo, admire the horizon, breathe in the fresh Pyrenees air....live....
- Ainsa ( 4 km)
- Parque Nacional de Ordesa y Monte Perdido ( 21 km)
- Parque Natural de la Sierra y Cañones de Guara ( 23 km)
- Parque Natural Posets-Maladeta ( 35 km)
Ainsa (4 km away) The Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park (21 km away) The Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve (23 km away) The Posets-Maladeta Nature Reserve (35 km away) But Sobrarbe is not only this, it is much, much more...: - MOUNTAINS AND PEAKS: Monte Perdido, Aneto, Posets, Castillo Mayor, Peña Montañesa Sestrales... - VILLAGES AND VALLEYS: Tella, Gistain, Bestue,Vio, Broto, Valle de La Fueva, La Solana... - RIVERS, LAKES AND RESERVOIRS: Ibón de Marbore, Urdiceto, La Mora or Ibon de Plan, Bellos, Cinca, La Nata, Ara Rivers, Mediano Reservoir... - SOMONTANO GASTRONOMY AND WINE: don't miss out on our traditional Pyrenees dishes, pirenaica, las chiretas, the meats... - HISTORY AND CULTURE: the town of Ainsa, San Victorian Monastery, the chapels and the Tella domen, San Vicente de Labuerda... - MUSEUMS AND HOUSES: Ecomuseum in Ainsa, the Wood Museum in Laspuña, Molino de Pedro Buil (Paules de Sarsa)... - TRADITIONS AND CARNIVALS: La Morisma, las Navatas, Carnivals in Bielsa, La Fueva or San Juan de Plan... Everything in Sobrarbe is well worth a visit... discover!!
Contact Casas Pirineo
Contact Casas Pirineo
In Toprural since 06/Jul/2011
subscription Exclusive since 12/Jul/2011.