Casas Don Roque
Abarzuza, Navarra (Spain)
Casa Don Roque I and Casa Don Roque II are two totally independent houses, with entrances at different points of the compass, where you can enjoy absolute peace and quiet with all the modern day comforts, to ensure that you have a lovely holiday. They are located in Abárzuza, a village with a population of 580 and set on the slopes of the Urbasa and Andia mountain range, the ideal spot to visit Navarre and its surrounding area. It is 7 km. from Estella, 40 km. from Pamplona, 42 km. from Logroño, 65 km. from Vitoria, 106 km. from San Sebastian.
- Outside: Garden, Barbecue, Vegetable garden, Terrace, Garden furniture, Car-parking facilities.
- Inside: Selection of games, Washing machine, Microwave, Heating, Dishwasher, Dining room, Rooms with en-suite bathroom, Kitchen, Fireplace, Television, Lounge.
- Services: (public) Restaurant, Information about the area, free WiFi access.
- Languages: Spanish.
- Situation: Mountains, Quite central, Tarmac entrance, Outside the village, Signposted.
A special feature of the houses is its fully equipped kitchens, the en-suite bedrooms, and the peaceful and quiet atmosphere, which is perfect for reading, as well as the views of the mountains and countryside, and its garden. - Casa Don Roque I (sleeping 11 people) A traditional and restored house, built in the centre of the village. It has 6 en-suite rooms, a sitting room with a TV, a large lounge-dining room with a fireplace and TV, a fully equipped kitchen and the possibility of 2 extra beds - Casa Don Roque II (sleeping 8 people) A traditional and renovated, built in the centre of the village. It has 4 en-suite rooms, a large lounge-dining room with a fireplace and TV, a sitting room, a fully equipped kitchen and the possibility of 1 extra bed
- Land: Mushroom forays, Rock climbing, Mountaineering, Paintball, Horse riding, Gourmet routes, Hiking, Wine tourism.
- Sea: Canyoning, Canoeing - kayak, Boat tours, Surfing, Windsurfing, Sailing.
- Workshops: Flora and Fauna observation.
- Hiking and routes through our forests - Horse riding - Pelota - Water sports and sailing school on the reservoir - Walks through the mountains, visiting the “Palomeras” peaks - Taste the delicious local produce (cheeses, patxarán liqueur, asparagus, wine)