Casas Don Roque
Casas Don Roque
- Agroturismo -
- Accommodation registered in the official tourism site.
8 - 19 places - 20.45€ / person per night (approx.)
C/ La Asunción, nº 10 - 31178 Abarzuza
Abarzuza, Navarra (Spain)
(0034) 948 520 084 - 677 532 558
Capacity and prices
- Don Roque I (11 places): 1 single room, 4 twin rooms, 1 double room, 2 extra beds, 6 bathrooms, 1 WC
- Don Roque II (8 places): 3 twin rooms, 1 double room, 1 extra bed, 4 bathrooms
- Outside: Garden, Barbecue, Vegetable garden, Terrace, Garden furniture, Car-parking facilities.
- Inside: Selection of games, Washing machine, Microwave, Heating, Dishwasher, Dining room, Rooms with en-suite bathroom, Kitchen, Fireplace, Television, Lounge.
- Services: (public) Restaurant, Information about the area.
- Languages: Spanish.
- Situation: Mountains, Quite central, Tarmac entrance, Outside the village, Signposted.
A special feature of the houses is its fully equipped kitchens, the en-suite bedrooms, and the peaceful and quiet atmosphere, which is perfect for reading, as well as the views of the mountains and countryside, and its garden. - Casa Don Roque I (sleeping 11 people) A traditional and restored house, built in the centre of the village. It has 6 en-suite rooms, a sitting room with a TV, a large lounge-dining room with a fireplace and TV, a fully equipped kitchen and the possibility of 2 extra beds - Casa Don Roque II (sleeping 8 people) A traditional and renovated, built in the centre of the village. It has 4 en-suite rooms, a large lounge-dining room with a fireplace and TV, a sitting room, a fully equipped kitchen and the possibility of 1 extra bed
see more Photos(31)
The owner´s comments
Casa Don Roque I and Casa Don Roque II are two totally independent houses, with entrances at different points of the compass, where you can enjoy absolute peace and quiet with all the modern day comforts, to ensure that you have a lovely holiday. They are located in Abárzuza, a village with a population of 580 and set on the slopes of the Urbasa and Andia mountain range, the ideal spot to visit Navarre and its surrounding area. It is 7 km. from Estella, 40 km. from Pamplona, 42 km. from Logroño, 65 km. from Vitoria, 106 km. from San Sebastian.
- Land: Mushroom forays, Rock climbing, Mountaineering, Paintball, Horse riding, Gourmet routes, Hiking, Wine tourism.
- Sea: Canyoning, Canoeing - kayak, Boat tours, Surfing, Windsurfing, Sailing.
- Workshops: Flora and Fauna observation.
- Hiking and routes through our forests - Horse riding - Pelota - Water sports and sailing school on the reservoir - Walks through the mountains, visiting the “Palomeras” peaks - Taste the delicious local produce (cheeses, patxarán liqueur, asparagus, wine)
- SIERRA DE URBASA Y ANDÍA ( 1 km)
- MONASTERIO DE IRANZU ( 3 km)
- PANTANO DE ALLOZ ( 5 km)
- ESTELLA MONUMENTAL ( 7 km)
- MONASTERIO DE IRACHE ( 8 km)
- NACEDERO DE UBAGUA ( 8 km)
- NACEDERO DE UREDERRA ( 18 km)
- SAN MIGUEL DE ARALAR ( 35 km)
- PAMPLONA CON SUS MURALLAS, VUELTA DEL CASTILLO, EL BALUARTE Y SUS FIESTAS DE SAN FERMÍN ( 45 km)
- PALACIO REAL DE OLITE ( 51 km)
- LAS BARDENAS REALES, AUTÉNTICO DESISERTO, GRAN CONTRASTE CON LA ZONA DE LA MONTAÑA ( 82 km)
- Urbasa and Andia Mountains - The source of the Urederra and Ubagua - San Miguel de Aralar - The Alloz Reservoir - The monasteries of Iranzu and Irache - Monumental Estella - The Route to Santiago, from Viana to Obanos, with Santa Mª de Eunate, Puente la Reina, Estella, Los Arcos, etc. - Olite with its Castle-Royal Palace, the Ujué Sanctuary-Fortress, the walls and towers of Artajona - Las Bárdenas Reales, an actual desert, in wonderful contrast with the mountains - Pamplona with its walls, Vuelta del Castillo, El Baluarte and its famous San Fermín festival
Contact Casas Don Roque
Contact Casas Don Roque
In Toprural since 24/Jul/2000