Casa Villaró de la Llena
Lladurs, Lleida (Catalonia, Spain)
El Villaro de la Llena is a warm rural lodging suitable for 2 -4 or 6 people and placed at the old stables of the family country house. The house is ready to tranfer its guests to past times of unknown hurries when pleasant stories and legends were told beside a warm fireplace. This is the offer: days to forget about de time, disconnecting from hurries and pressures of the big city, that will allow the visitor to contemplate a lovely sunset or to calmly listening the still of the night. Some days for discovering castles and churches, mills, refreshing streams for plunging in at summer time.Read more
- Outside: Garden, Barbecue, Vegetable garden, Swimming pool, Garden furniture, Car-parking facilities.
- Inside: Selection of games, Washing machine, Microwave, Heating, Dishwasher, Dining room, Rooms with en-suite bathroom, Kitchen, Fireplace.
- Services: Pets allowed, Bike rental, Cot available, Information about the area, free WiFi access.
- Languages: Catalan, French, English, Spanish.
- Situation: Mountains, Tarmac entrance, Isolated area, Signposted, Near ski resorts, Bathing area in lake / river.
- Gift Boxes: PlanB! Escapada rústica.
- Your dog can also come along
- Land: Mushroom forays, Mountain biking, Rock climbing, Caving, Skiing, Golfing, Mountaineering, Horse riding, Gourmet routes, Hiking.
- Sea: Canyoning, Canoeing - kayak, Abseiling, Fishing.
- Air: Paragliding.
- Workshops: Photography, Flora and Fauna observation.
- Booking for activities from the house - Plaing golf - Downhill skiing - Jaunting - Mountain biking - Canoeing