- Casa Rural de Alquiler -
- Opening permit Nº C.R.A.-319-SA-5
12 places - 23.33€ / person per night (approx.)
C/ Tomás de la Puente, 1 - 37219 Yecla de Yeltes (Yecla de Yeltes)
Yecla de Yeltes, (Yecla de Yeltes), Salamanca (Castile-Leon, Spain)
(0034) 618 437 870
Capacity and prices
- 1 House (12 places): 4 twin rooms, 2 double rooms, 1 sofa bed, 2 extra beds, 3 bathrooms
- Outside: Garden, Barbecue, Garden furniture, Car-parking facilities.
- Inside: Selection of games, DVD or video, Hi-fi, Washing machine, Microwave, Heating, Dishwasher, Dining room, Television in the rooms, Rooms with en-suite bathroom, Kitchen, Shared bathroom, Fireplace, Television, Library, Lounge.
- Services: Laundry service, Guided walks, Breakfast available, Bike rental, Cot available, Information about the area, Lunch service, Dinner service, Babysitting, Activities for children.
- Languages: French, English, Portuguese, Spanish.
- Situation: Tarmac entrance.
see more Photos(22)
The owner´s comments
This is the ideal place to spend a few days with the family or with friends, organise a party or special event, enjoy a friendly conversation around the fireplace, listen to lovely music with a superb quadraphonic hi-fi, play pool on a professional table, or relax in the garden, go walking, cycling, play golf, visit Portugal, discover the fortresses along the border or the Vettones forts in the area... ... it´s exquisite decoration is full of interesting features such as a collection of torches and candelabras, angel figures around the coat of arms, walls one metre thick with their peculiar arched windows, stone floors that tell stories of the past, its large minimalist garden, all connected by spacious areas. Our only wish is that you feel comfortable and enjoy your stay within the walls of this charming accommodation... For further information visit www.casavettonia.com
- Land: Mountain biking, Golfing, Multi adventure, Horse riding, Gourmet routes, Hiking.
- Sea: Canyoning, Rafting, Boat tours, Sailing.
- Workshops: Flora and Fauna observation.
- Horses - Bicycles - Listen to music with our spectacular hi-fi - Walks along the routes of the Yecla de Yeltes - Pool table
- Campo Charro ( 0 km)
- Abadengo ( 0 km)
- Parque Natural Las Arribes del Duero ( 25 km)
- Ciudad Rodrigo ( 50 km)
- Portugal ( 50 km)
- Salamanca ( 65 km)
- Salamanca - The Salamanca farmlands - The Charro countryside - Abadengo - The Arribes del Duero, the Nature Reserve and boat trips - The Route of the Duero, (GR14) - The Route of the Vettones Forts - The Route of the Border Fortresses - Ciudad Rodrigo - Portugal - The Zarapicos Golf Course
How to get there?
Casa Vettonia is situated in a small village called Yecla de Yeltes, set in the North East of the province of Salamanca and 7 km from Vitigudino, the most important town in the area, and located at the geographical gateway to such interesting and diverse places as Las Arribes, Abadengo, Campo Charro or Portugal. From Salamanca we offer two alternatives: 1) Along the C-517 minor road, which has less traffic, as far as Vitigudino, for 67 km., and then take the SA-321 road which leads directly to Yecla de Yeltes or, 2) Follow the N-620 national road , which is faster, towards Ciudad Rodrigo until you get to La Fuente de San Esteban, where we turn off towards Vitigudino (around 32 km away.). Either of these two routes is ideal to enjoy the sights of the Salamanca farmlands. However, we recommend the first option, where you can peacefully admire the tranquillity of the surrounding countryside, with its Holm oaks and home to the magestic flight of the kite species.
Contact Casa Vettonia
Contact Casa Vettonia
In Toprural since 31/Aug/2005
subscription Prestige since 11/Dec/2012.