Capacity and prices
- 1 House (6 places): 1 twin room, 2 double rooms, 1 sofa bed, 2 bathrooms
- Outside: Garden, Barbecue, Vegetable garden, Terrace, Swimming pool, Garden furniture, Car-parking facilities.
- Inside: Selection of games, DVD or video, Hi-fi, Washing machine, Microwave, Heating, Dining room, Television in the rooms, Jacuzzi, Kitchen, Shared bathroom, Fireplace, Television, Library, Lounge.
- Services: Pets allowed, (public) Restaurant, Cot available, Information about the area.
- Languages: English, Spanish.
- Situation: Mountains, Tarmac entrance, Isolated area, Access by public transport.
- It is a two floors house. The low floor has one double bedroom, with living room and attic, kitchen and bathroom with jacuzzi. - In the outside part there is a patio with canary porch on one hand and by the other one there is a solarium with barbecue, hammocks and a shower room. - This low part connects inwardly with a stairway, from where you get to the second floor, with 2 double bedrooms , bath room and balcony. - Facilities: Jacuzzi for 2 , sat.TV, DVD and CD connected with all rooms, chimney, vitro ceramic with oven, firewood oven, central heating,washing-drier machin, microwave, safebox, iron machine, toaster, waffle, blender, coffee machine,hair drying, first-aid kit. - Pets: Consult us
see more Photos(27)
The owner´s comments
House of the begeanning of the XX century. Restored in 1990, keeping all the style of its old construction. First prize of tourist beauty in 1991, as well as in 1995. It has two facades, one with a canary porch, adorned with flowers, seats, a firewood oven and a cave. The other one has a big solarium ( with mobile marquee) with barbecue, terrace furniture, where you can take sun the whole day in the absolute tranquillity. The house is surrounded of flowers and fruit-bearing trees as medlars, apples, avocados, vines, plums, etc..., everything inside a farm of 2500 square meters, isolated and placed only about 900 meters from "Montaña Alta" (Guía), and 400 meters from the future "House of the Cheese".
- Land: Mountain biking, Rock climbing, Bungee jumping, Hiking.
- Sea: Diving, Surfing, Fishing.
- Air: Hang gliding, Paragliding.
- Workshops: Flora and Fauna observation.
- Montaña Alta ( 1 km)
- Casa del queso ( 2 km)
- It is located 950 meters of altitude in the high of a hill, beside a "highway" (an old blidle path which was been restored in order to be used for trekking), where a wonderful panoramic of the whole northwest of the island, as well as of the city of Las Palmas can be sighted. - You can get there through a highway that enters from behind of Montaña Alta Church (a neighborhood of Guía). - The car can be stayed in front of the house or parked in a garage for two cars located about 30 meters from the house. - At this eminently agricultural area with a huge nummer of potatoes and vegetables plantations, you can choose among one of the several posibilities to do during your holidays stay: going for a walk, just enjoying a rest in the most absolute silence or going into the culture of the area.
Contact Casa Lucianita
Reviews about Casa Lucianita
Casa Lucianita - A Rural Get Away
We stayed 10 days at this lovely house and were met at the airport by Juan Manuel, the owner. He is ... see review
Date of stay: 20/May/2012
family friendly house
This peaceful and quiet rural house is very suitable for a stay with young children. The patios are ... see review
Date of stay: 21/Nov/2009
Contact Casa Lucianita
In Toprural since 28/Oct/2004
subscription Gold since 28/Oct/2004.