Agullana, Girona (Catalonia, Spain)
Old XVII century country house (masia) restored with rustic furniture. It has four bedrooms, three bathrooms, kitchen with fireplace, dining room and living room. A large balcony with a pretty panoramic view down to the coastline. Surronded by oaks, olive trees and vineyards. In spite of being a rustic house, Can Palou has all the facilities for its customers. There is a microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, drier machine, color TV, etc...
- Highlighted characteristics: Open on New Year's Eve.
- Outside: Garden, Barbecue, Terrace, Swimming pool, Garden furniture, Car-parking facilities.
- Inside: Selection of games, Hi-fi, Washing machine, Microwave, Heating, Dishwasher, Dining room, Rooms with en-suite bathroom, Kitchen, Fireplace, Television, Lounge.
- Services: Pets allowed, Cot available, Information about the area.
- Languages: Catalan, French, English, Spanish.
- Situation: Isolated area, Outside the village, Signposted.
- For disabled people: Room suitable for the disabled.