- Casa rural -
- Opening permit Nº ARCS-253/396/552
2 - 28 places - 40€ / person per night (approx.)
Aldea Anroig - 12370 Anroig (Chert/Xert)
Anroig, (Chert/Xert), Castellón (Region of Valencia, Spain)
(0034) 687 472 516 - 964 490 130
Capacity and prices
- CASA RUSTIC ART (2 -14) (12 places): 2 twin rooms, 4 double rooms, 2 extra beds, 2 bathrooms, 2 WCs
- CASA L´ALJUB (2-12) (10 places): 2 twin rooms, 3 double rooms, 2 extra beds, 2 bathrooms
- CASA RUSTIC SUITES (2-5) (4 places): 1 twin room, 1 double room, 1 extra bed, 2 bathrooms
- RUSTIC SUITES para parejas (2 places): 1 double room, 1 bathroom, 1 WC
- Outside: Garden, Barbecue, Terrace, Swimming pool, Garden furniture, Car-parking facilities.
- Inside: Selection of games, Air-conditioning, DVD or video, Washing machine, Microwave, Heating, Dishwasher, Dining room, Television in the rooms, Jacuzzi, Kitchen, Fireplace, Television, Library, Lounge, Conference room.
- Services: Internet access, Pets allowed, Laundry service, Guided walks, Breakfast available, Cot available, Information about the area, Lunch service, Dinner service, Babysitting, Activities for children, Local products on sale, Farm activities, free WiFi access.
- Languages: Catalan, French, Valencian, Spanish.
- Situation: Close to the beach, Mountains, Tarmac entrance, Outside the village, Signposted, Access by public transport, Bathing area in lake / river.
L´Aljub is a lovely rural house made of stone with an olive tree panelled ceiling in the traditional rustic manner. It was totally restored in 2002. It has all the comforts; ideal for rural tourism. It is located 4 kilometres far from the city centre of Xert/Chert (North of the province of Castellón de la Plana) L´Aljub is one of those houses which were built near the old hostels that were so important for transports in the 19th century. One of these was a compulsory stop for the stagecoach Vinaròs-Morella. In that place, people slept or changed their horses. Although the house is at an altitude of about 450 metres, the north area of the mountain is above 900 metres as it is at the foothills of the Iberian System. Its most important peaks are: The Tormassal (807 m.) and The Turmell (1276 m.) In this area, which is of great cynegetic value, the big and small games are practised. You can easily see some "Capras Hispánicas" (wild goats) both at dawn and dusk.
see more Photos(92)
The owner's comments
Art Rustic is made up of 3 charming independent accommodations : Cottages L´Aljub (4 - 10 people), Cottage Rustic Suites (2 - 4 people) and Cottage Rustic Art (4 - 12 people) restored by the owners using traditional and rustic techniques, mainly olive wood and stone. They are situated in the Bajo Maestrazgo, in the north of Castellón in the small village of Anroig, 20 minutes from the beach surrounded by nature, between Vinaròs / Peñíscola (beach) and Morella, 4 km from the town of Xert. They include all the modern-day comforts : fireplace, TV, DVD, cooking hob, oven, fridge, dishwasher, toaster, hairdryer, Jacuzzi, heating, etc. The rooms come with quality mattresses, both with springs and latex. They have received the Fed quality prize . Castellón businessmen.
- Land: Mushroom forays, Mountain biking, Rock climbing, Golfing, Mountaineering, Multi adventure, Paintball, Horse riding, Gourmet routes, Hiking, Survival-adventure, Tennis, Wine tourism.
- Sea: Diving, Boat tours, Fishing.
- Air: Ultralight.
- Workshops: Courses and workshops, Photography, Flora and Fauna observation.
In this quiet mountain area, you can practise: - Trekking - Climbing - Speleology - Mountain bike - Quads - ... with several routes that are adapted to all levels
- - Anroig ( 0 km)
- - Olivos milenarios ( 5 km)
- Cueva del maqui La Pastora ( 5 km)
- - La Valltorta (pinturas rupestres en Tírig) ( 15 km)
- - Lindando con Morella, municipio turístico ( 20 km)
- - Vinaròs ( 25 km)
- - Peñíscola: la ciudad en el mar ( 30 km)
- - Delta del Ebro: crucero por el río entre arrozales ( 40 km)
- The capital of the "Maestrazgo" (territory under a master´s jurisdiction), Sant Mateu, 7 km. away - The walled town of Morella, 20 minutes away - The beach of Peñíscola, 30 minutes away - Dinosaur museums of Morella and Sant Mateu - La Valltorta´s gully - Vallibona - Catí - In the surrounding area, you can visit several remains of the medieval age: the "Torreta dels Moros" (the Arab´s small tower); the "Fuente del Molinar" (spring) that provided water to 5 mills; the south door of the Old Church of Xert, etc. - Delta del Ebro Nature Reserve, 40 minutes away
How to get there?
Accommodation located in the tourist area of Sierra de Espadán
Vinaròs AP7 motorway exit. Then take 232 to Xert National - 15 minutes. You informed.
- Area of ancient olive trees ideal for hiking tours - Enjoy the beaches of the Costa de Azahar - Visit the resort town of Morella - Walking through the old town of Peniscola - Enjoy watching wild goats in our mountains Hispanic - Cruise on the Ebro River Delta - Visiting the cave paintings of the ravine and the Valltorta Gasulla - See the footprints of dinosaurs and museums * We will give all the interesting information in the area
Contact Art Rustic
Contact Art Rustic
In Toprural since 12/Sep/2002
subscription Gold since 27/Sep/2010.