- Hotel Rural -
- Opening permit Nº HR-2040
1 - 23 places - 46.5€ / person per night (approx.)
Arredondo - Alojamiento rural - 33595 Celorio (Llanes)
Celorio, (Llanes), Asturias (Spain)
(0034) 985 925 627 - 636 778 585
Capacity and prices
- 4 suites (2 places), bathroom
- 1 single room, bathroom
- 7 twin rooms, bathroom
- Outside: Garden, Terrace, Garden furniture, Car-parking facilities.
- Inside: Selection of games, Heating, Dining room, Television in the rooms, Rooms with en-suite bathroom, Jacuzzi, Fireplace, Library, Lounge, Rooms with phone, Fireplace inside the room, Jacuzzi inside the room.
- Services: Internet access, Pets allowed, Breakfast available, Bike rental, Cot available, Information about the area, Dinner service, Activities for children, Farm activities, free WiFi access.
- Languages: French, English, Spanish.
- Situation: Close to the beach, Mountains, Tarmac entrance, Isolated area, Outside the village, Signposted.
- The hotel has twelve rooms, all of them offering magnificent views. Some of the rooms are fully equipped suites with log fires or Jacuzzi - Guest can relax in the comfortable lounges, library, garden areas and terraces. There is also a play area for children, a covered parking area and a restaurant for the exclusive use of residents
see more Photos(39)
The owner´s comments
Arredondo is located in the north coast of Spain, between Galicia and tha Bask Country, in the municipality of Llanes, two kilometres from the village of Celorio. Some of the finest beaches in the area can be found in its surrounds. The Arredondo Rural Accomodation is an 18 th century building typically Asturian. A farmsteas, formed by a house , a "hórreo", stables and barns. It has been completely restored using original materials. Arredondo is situated in the heart of a 100.000 sq meters of oak, beech, hazel and chestnut, as well as fruit trees- mainly apples- from which cider is made in the traditional way. Local breeds of sheep and cows graze in the Arredondo pastures. We also breed chickens and rabbits here on the farm.
- Land: Mushroom forays, Mountain biking, Caving, Golfing, Mountaineering, Multi adventure, Paintball, Horse riding, Gourmet routes, Hiking.
- Sea: Canyoning, Canoeing - kayak, Rafting, Surfing, Fishing.
Arredondo is ideally situated for the pursuit of a wide variety of outdoor activities: - Walks on the farm itself or around the nearby quaint rural villages of Balmori, Celorio and Porrúa - Horse back riding - Cycling - Trekking - Canoeing in the rivers Sella and Deva - Other adventure activities - An eighteen hole golf-course is located in nearby Llanes
- Ribadesella y la Cueva de Tito Bustillo ( 26 km)
- Covadonga y Cangas de Onis ( 37 km)
- Arriondas y el descenso del Sella en canoa ( 38 km)
- Ruta del Cares - Poncebos ( 40 km)
- Lastres ( 46 km)
- Mirador del Fito ( 47 km)
- Lagos de Covadonga ( 52 km)
- Cueva del Soplao ( 56 km)
- Santillana del Mar y la Cueva de Altamira ( 74 km)
- Gijon ( 84 km)
- Santander ( 98 km)
- Oviedo ( 100 km)
- In Arredondo we will provide you with information for numerous visits you can make to nearby areas of special interest
How to get there?
- Leave the A-8 motorway (N-634, E-70) at exit 307 (Balmori, Celorio, Porrúa) - Follow the AS-263 towards Celorio for 200 metres, then take the right turn, LLN-8 to Porrúa - 300 hundred metres ahead follow the rural path indicated on the right through the vegetation which separates the Arredondo Farmstead
Contact Hotel Arredondo
Reviews about Hotel Arredondo
I would just like to say that Arredondo is one of the nicest places we have ever stayed in. We have... see review
Date of stay: 24/Jul/2005
Contact Hotel Arredondo
In Toprural since 24/Feb/2005
subscription Gold since 18/Nov/2009.