Ferienhof "Beim Bischof"
Capacity and prices
- TEGELBERG OG (4 places): 1 twin room, 1 double room, 1 bathroom
- ZUGSPITZE DG (2 places): 1 double room, 1 bathroom
- AUERBERG EG (4 places): 1 twin room, 1 double room, 1 bathroom
- Outside: Garden, Terrace, Garden furniture.
- Inside: Heating, Dining room, Kitchen, Fireplace, Television, Lounge, Rooms with phone.
- Services: Internet access, Cot available.
- Languages: German.
- Situation: Close to the beach, Mountains, Tarmac entrance, Outside the village.
5-star apartments: AUERBERG (Ground floor) and TEGELBERG (First floor): - 70 m2 - A double room with a child’s bed - A triple room - A lounge with a kitchenette - A fireplace in the AUERBERG apartment. - Shower / WC - Satellite TV, radio, telephone, ISDN - Washing machine - Equipped for children - Bed linen - Terrace Attic: - 58 m2 - A double room with children’s beds - A lounge with a kitchenette and sofa-bed - Shower / WC - Satellite TV, radio, telephone, ISDN - Washing machine - Equipped for children - Bed linen Extras: - Possibility of renting per room with breakfast - A garden with a kid’s play area and dining area
see more Photos(16)
The owner's comments
We offer 3 apartments which are divided up into 3 floors. Each one sleeps 2-4 people. This accommodation has been awarded the DLG quality distinction by the German Tourism Association (DTV). Free use of Wi-Fi "Beim Bischof" rural accommodation is my "balcony seat" over the Alps. We have a family run farm which is over 200 years old. Tradition and modern day living come together in perfect harmony with nature. The piece of land is situated on a hill (800 m), in a very peaceful area. The panoramic views of the mountains stretch out from the Ammergau as far as the Allgäu Alps. Our ecological farm also has two horses and a pony called Moni for the children, cows, cats, chickens and rabbits. There is a large children’s play area with swings, a tree house, a see-saw and basketball court. A lawn with trees that give plenty of shade. Barbecue. If the weather is bad, you can use 2 Kettcars and table tennis (sheltered). Free "Königscard" for a fun holiday! www.koenigscard.com
- Land: Rock climbing, Golfing, Horse riding.
- Sea: Rafting, Sailing, Fishing.
- Air: Hang gliding, Ballooning, Sky diving, Paragliding.
- Spa water baths - Cross country skiing - Art and culture - A free "KönigsCard" which over 200 free offers
- The Damasia Route ( 3 km)
A cultural route that leads to "Auerberg" through the "Feuersteinschlucht" gorge. A Roman settlement
- Wieskirche ( 15 km)
Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- Neuschwanstein ( 24 km)
The fairytale castle of Neuschwanstein
- Hohenschwangau Castle ( 24 km)
- Kempten ( 45 km)
The oldest city in Germany, the Cambodunum Archaeological Park
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen ( 50 km)
How to get there?
Arriving from the A7: - Go to the end of the A7 - Take the Kempten B 12 exit towards Marktoberdorf - Take the Geisenried B 472 exit at Marktoberdorf - Take the B 16 as far as Stötten a. Auerberg - Go towards Bernbeuren Loxhub. Arriving from the A 96 - Exit at Landsberg-West - Take the B 17 as far as Schongau-West - Exit onto the B 472 towards Marktoberdorf. - Turn left towards Burggen, Bernbeuren Loxhub .
Contact Ferienhof "Beim Bischof"
Contact Ferienhof "Beim Bischof"
In Toprural since 17/Sep/2009
subscription Silver since 17/May/2012.