Balcón del Pirineo
Balcón del Pirineo
- Apartamento Rural -
- Opening permit Nº VTR-HU-913
2 - 46 places - 28.83€ / person per night (approx.)
C/ Vita, s/n - 22375 Buesa (Broto)
Buesa, (Broto), Huesca (Aragón, Spain)
(0034) 974 486 023
Capacity and prices
- Ático, jacuzzi, chimenea (2 places): 1 double room, 1 sofa bed, 1 bathroom, 1 WC
- Estrella ático (4 places): 1 twin room, 1 double room, 1 bathroom
- Armonia, sala con sauna y bañera tipo spa. (8 places): 2 twin rooms, 2 double rooms, 1 sofa bed, 5 bathrooms
- 11 Planta1, jacuzzi en habitación, balcón (2 places): 1 double room, 1 bathroom
- 15 Planta 1, jacuzzi en habitación (2 places): 1 double room, 1 bathroom
- 22 Planta 1, jacuzzi en habitación (2 places): 1 double room, 1 bathroom
- 21 Planta 1, jacuzzi en habitación (2 places): 1 double room, 1 sofa bed, 1 bathroom
- 31 Ático, jacuzzi en habitación (2 places): 1 double room, 1 sofa bed, 1 bathroom
- 33 Ático chimenea, jacuzzi en habitación (2 places): 1 double room, 1 sofa bed, 1 bathroom
- 34 Ático (2 places): 1 double room, 1 sofa bed, 1 bathroom
- 12 Duplex (4 places): 1 twin room, 1 double room, 1 sofa bed, 1 bathroom
- 13 Duplex (4 places): 1 twin room, 1 double room, 1 sofa bed, 1 bathroom
- 14 Duplex, jacuzzi en habitación (4 places): 1 twin room, 1 double room, 1 sofa bed, 1 bathroom
- Buenavista, jacuzzi en habitación (4 places): 1 twin room, 1 double room, 2 bathrooms
- Bordeta, jacuzzi en habitación y chimenea (2 places): 1 double room, 1 sofa bed, 1 bathroom
- Outside: Garden, Barbecue, Vegetable garden, Terrace, Car-parking facilities.
- Inside: Selection of games, DVD or video, Washing machine, Microwave, Heating, Dining room, Jacuzzi, Kitchen, Fireplace, Television, Library, Sauna, Fireplace inside the room, Jacuzzi inside the room.
- Services: Internet access, Pets allowed, (public) Restaurant, Guided walks, Breakfast available, Cot available, Information about the area, Lunch service, Dinner service, Activities for children, Local products on sale, Spa, free WiFi access.
- Languages: French, English, Spanish.
- Situation: Mountains, Quite central, Tarmac entrance, Signposted.
- For disabled people: Room suitable for the disabled.
- Gift Boxes: PlanB! Escapada rústica.
The characteristics of the apartments : - 3 maisonette apartments sleeping 4 - 6 people. They include a kitchen-dining room with a sofa bed, one double room with a 1.50 m bed, 1 twin room with 0.9 m beds and a terrace - 3 attic apartments sleeping 2 - 4 people. They include a kitchen-dining room with a sofa bed and a double room with a 1.50 m bed. One of the apartments has a fireplace, with firewood. - 4 apartments located on the first floor sleeping 2 - 4 people. These are equipped with a kitchen-dining room with a sofa bed, one double room with a 1.50 m bed and a terrace. One of the rooms has facilities for the disabled - All the apartments offer a rustic and comfortable atmosphere, with warm colours, wooden ceilings and furniture… - Each apartment is accessed from the outside, although all the entrances are protected from the rain - All the kitchens are equipped with a fridge, microwave grill, washing machine, granite worktop, cooking hob and all the necessary kitchen utensils - The rooms have sheets and towels Communal areas : - The play centre : this area, called "La Maison d´Alice", is used by children of all ages where they can have fun and learn. It has 4 colourful rooms in which children, under the supervision of a family member, have access to a DVD, video games, painting area, group games, construction games, library... - A restaurant, where you will be able to taste the best grilled meats in the Broto valley, seasonal mushrooms and home-grown products - The garden area : here we find fruit trees, a fountain made with limestone rock eroded away by the mountain waterways, creating a very rustic and natural setting - Communal Terrace with some superb views of the Broto Valley - Private carpark
see more Photos(86)
The owner´s comments
Balcón del Pirineo is located in the north eastern part of the Broto Valley, in Buesa, a small mountain village with a population of 30 where you will find total peace and quiet in a natural setting, surrounded by rich contrasts, living proof of the pastoral way of life which is still preserved today and where you are sure to be received with plenty of hospitality. Perched above a terrace that provides the best panoramic views of the Broto Valley. On 2500 m2 of land that includes two accommodations : Apartamentos Balcón del Pirineo and Balcón del Pirineo Privilegio, both fully blending in with the architectural typology of the area using the traditional materials (stone and wood). - The Apartamentos Balcón del Pirineo have 1 or 2 rooms, sleeping 2 to 6 people. - Balcón del Pirineo Privilegio are two apartments “Buenavista and Estrella” sleeping four people + a rural house called “Armonía” sleeping 8-10 people . This accommodation is the fruit of our guests’ opinions and of our desire to offer a very comfortable accommodation indeed. You will be able to enjoy the following features: a fireplace and terrace, dishwasher, hydrotherapy showers as well as an exquisite and carefully presented decoration. All this together with a outstanding surrounding landscape. - Casa Rural Armonia; built with the aim of offering you absolute peace and quiet. This house has four rooms and four bathrooms, kitchen-dining-room and a small room with a sauna with infrared and a Jacuzzi. It can be rented as a whole or per room. The conditions of the location and the altitude provide these accommodations with a mountain like atmosphere, in total tranquillity. They are surrounded by some of the most emblematic places in the Pyrenees: the Ordesa National Park, The Bujaruelo, Ainsa, Jaca Valleys,...
- Land: Mushroom forays, Mountain biking, Rock climbing, Caving, Golfing, Mountaineering, Multi adventure, Horse riding, Gourmet routes, Hiking, Tennis, Archery.
- Sea: Canyoning, Hydrospeed, Canoeing - kayak, Abseiling, Fishing.
- Air: Paragliding, Ultralight.
- Workshops: Courses and workshops, Photography, Flora and Fauna observation.
- Torla ( 5 km)
- Valle de Ordesa ( 14 km)
- Broto ( 25 km)
- jaca ( 60 km)
How to get there?
From the West (Zaragoza, Navarre, Basque Country, Madrid) - When you get to Biescas, take the road towards Broto, going through the Cotefablo mountain pass - 1 km after Broto, you come to a turning for Buesa - After 2 km, you get to the village. Go along the narrow street until you get to a square where you will find the sign for the apartments. From the East (Catalonia and Valencia) - From Lleida, go towards Barbastro, and then follow the signs for Ainsa and finally Broto - After passing the village of Sarvise, before you come to Broto, take the turning for Buesa - After 2 km you get to the village. Go along the narrow street until you get to a square where you will find the sign for the apartments.
Contact Balcón del Pirineo
Contact Balcón del Pirineo
In Toprural since 18/Nov/2005
subscription Prestige since 18/Nov/2005.