Landrévarzec, (Landrévarzec), Finistère (Bretagne, France)
Welcome to our Guest House “Ti Braz” in the Glazik region of Finistère. It is our pleasure to offer you three rooms including a family suite, which are available for short or long stays, and we invite you to dine with us and sample home made traditional French cuisine. It is our pleasure to offer you three rooms, each with their own private bathroom. We hope that these rooms, individually decorated in a different regional theme, will encourage you to discover Finistère and the numerous attractions it has to offer.
- Outside: Garden, Garden furniture, Car-parking facilities.
- Inside: Selection of games, Heating, Dining room, Rooms with en-suite bathroom, Library, Lounge.
- Services: Breakfast available, Information about the area, Dinner service, Activities for children, free WiFi access.
- Situation: Tarmac entrance, Isolated area, Outside the village, Signposted.
- Trévarez: - Named in homage to the Château of the same name, which is only 15 minutes from Ti Braz by car and is renowned for its cultural and floral exhibitions. - Double canopy bed for 2 people with a private bathroom and toilet. - The Crozon: - Peninsula, situated 30 minutes from the guest house, offers stunning natural scenery including dramatic cliffs and unspoilt moorland – perfect for the keen rambler. - A large room with 2 single beds and a convertible sofa bed for 1 person. Private bathroom and toilet. - Sainte-Marine: - Situated opposite Bénodet, this quaint port has retained all its charm and you can’t help but be seduced when sat on the terrace of the Café du Port (half an hour’s drive from Ti Braz). - This suite is ideal for parents with children or for two couples to share. - In the first room there is a double bed and in the second room there are two single beds. - The suite comes complete with separate bathroom and toilet, along with toys for the children.
- Land: Mushroom forays, Mountain biking, Rock climbing, Golfing, Horse riding, Hiking.
- Sea: Diving, Canoeing - kayak, Boat tours, Surfing, Windsurfing, Sailing, Fishing.
- Air: Paragliding.
This accommodation has not received any reviews in the last 24 months
Do you know this accommodation ?
Ratings per category
No reviews were found for these filters.
Calendar updated on 06/May/2013 Available Weekend Occupied
1 twin room, WC, bathroom
|1||58.00 €||Breakfast included|
1 twin room, WC, bathroom
|1||60.00 €||Breakfast included|
1 4-bed room, WC, bathroom
|1||90.00 €||Breakfast included|
- Reservation amount:
- 30 %
- Balance payment:
- On leaving the accommodation
- Forms of payment:
- Bank transfer , PayPal , Cheque , In cash , Holiday vouchers
Table d'hôtes (sur réservation) : 22 € / boisson comprise
- From expressway N165 (Quimper-Brest), take the exit signposted "Briec-Landrévarzec". - Take the D61 towards Landrévarzec (you will pass the village on the left, but don´t take the turning), and after 2km you will reach a "Cedez le passage" sign. - Turn right towards "Chateaulin" on the D770, then after 500m (at the top of the hill), turn right and take the road signposted "Kervéguen". - Follow the signs for "Maison d´Hotes Ti Braz" and after approximately 1km you will arrive with the guest house and parking on your left.
- 15 km: Quimper
- 15 km: Locronan
- 35 km: Concarneau
- 40 km: Pont-Aven
- 20 km: Douarnenez
- 50 km: Pointe du Raz
- 50 km: Presqu´île de Crozon