Bed and breakfast
- Agriturismo -
- Opening permit Nº 1/2007
2 - 8 places - 33.57€ / person per night (approx.)
Via Podere Segarelli - 56045 Sant'Ippolito (Pomarance)
Sant'Ippolito, (Pomarance), Pisa (Toscana, Italy)
(0039) 338 30 41 981
Capacity and prices
- camera n°1: 1 double room, bathroom
- camera n°2: 1 double room, bathroom
- camera n°3: 1 double room, bathroom
- camera n°4: 1 double room, bathroom
- Outside: Garden, Barbecue, Vegetable garden, Swimming pool, Garden furniture, Car-parking facilities.
- Inside: Washing machine, Microwave, Heating, Rooms with en-suite bathroom, Kitchen, Fireplace, Television, Lounge.
- Services: Laundry service, Breakfast available, Bike rental, Cot available, Information about the area, Dinner service, Local products on sale.
- Languages: French, Italian.
- Situation: Tarmac entrance, Hilly, Isolated area, Outside the village, Signposted.
The guests can avail of one bedroom to sleep two with an en-suite bathroom, very large and equipped with all modern comforts, with an independent entrance and a large green area in front and an apartment on two levels, of 80 square meters, composed of a large living area with fireplace and dining area, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms one of which is en-suite in one of the rooms and a wash-room. The apartment has an independent entrance which faces onto a large field with the the swimming pool measuring 5x12 metres and salt-purified. Lush vegetation surrounds the entire property of over 11,000 square meters, guaranteeing tranquillity and privacy.
see more Photos(84)
The owner´s comments
Segarelli is an antique homestead sited on a hill, surrounded by cultivated meadows and woods, at an altitude of 520 metres. The homestead was restored more than 30 years ago, but has maintained many of its original architectonic features. It is the ideal place for those who want to live in harmonious contact with nature, stroll in the woods, cycle, access the nearby village where delectable food can be bought, or simply relax by lying in a meadow. Agriturismo Segarelli uses a geothermal energy as heating (Green energy). So you can have a very warm and cosy ambience during the winter for FREE!
- Land: Gourmet routes, Hiking.
- Montecerboli ( 2 km)
- Larderello ( 3 km)
Larderello is a geologically active area in southern Tuscany, Italy, which is renowned for its geothermal productivity. http://www.ilpalio.org/brief_larderello.htm
- Montecastelli ( 6 km)
- Pomarance ( 9 km)
- Libbiano ( 16 km)
- Micciano ( 17 km)
- Radicondoli ( 20 km)
- Volterra ( 28 km)
- Siena ( 56 km)
- Pisa ( 85 km)
- Firenze ( 98 km)
The guests of the homestead can visit many nearbymedieval towns: - Micciano - Libbiano - Pomarance - Montecastelli - Radicondoli - Montecerboli
Reviews about Segarelli
Our stay in Podere Segarelli with Norma and Enzo was quite simply perfect. The welcome was so warm, ... see review
Date of stay: 27/Aug/2012
It is the best house that we have found in Italy! They have treated us as if we were members of the ... see review
Date of stay: 02/Aug/2009
In Toprural since 06/Feb/2008
subscription Prestige since 09/Jul/2010.