La Casa Nueva
Cereceda, (Piloña), Asturias (Spain)
In the heart of the Principado de Asturias National Park, in the Sueve mountains and just a few kilometres from Covadonga, we find this beautiful rural house. This is a typical 18th-century Asturian manor house which has been totally restored in all its splendour. A genuine “horreo”, or typical Asturian granery, welcomes you to this delightful village house, situated on the mountain slopes, surrounded by the green fields of the Sueve Mountains Natural Park. Here, in this rural accommodation, every little corner will take us back to a time when stress was an unknown word. Its decoration, each fold in the sheets, the breakfasts, the rooms and its large lounge with a fireplace will embark on us on a trip to a fairy tale land, which is so much loved by the our guests.Read more
We have managed to preserve all the charms of traditional times, providing all the modern day comforts, which are essential for a comfortable stay. There are large bedrooms decorated with antique furniture, each restored by hand and which blend in perfectly with the surrounding atmosphere. Also, there is a large lounge which has been specially created for get-togethers, reading or simply relaxing. Why not come and visit!! Casa Nueva has been recommended by: - The Michelin Guide (2003) - El País Aguilar - Enchanted Houses - Anuario de Turismo Rural - Susaeta - Revista nº 14 de Turismo Rural (Spanish Press) - The Blanco y Negro Magazine - La Guía Oficial del Principado de Asturias(hide)
- Outside: Garden, Vegetable garden, Terrace, Garden furniture, Car-parking facilities.
- Inside: Selection of games, Hi-fi, Washing machine, Microwave, Heating, Dining room, Rooms with en-suite bathroom, Fireplace, Library, Lounge.
- Services: Internet access, Laundry service, Guided walks, Breakfast available, Cot available, Information about the area, Lunch service, Dinner service, Local products on sale, free WiFi access.
- Languages: German, French, English, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, Italian.
- Situation: Mountains, Tarmac entrance, Isolated area, Outside the village, Signposted, Bathing area in lake / river.
- Land: Mushroom forays, Mountain biking, Golfing, Paintball, Horse riding, Gourmet routes, Hiking, Archery.
- Sea: Diving, Canyoning, Canoeing - kayak, Rafting, Fishing.
- Workshops: Photography, Flora and Fauna observation.