Bed and breakfast
- Casa de Aldea -
- Opening permit Nº CA.AS.1054
2 - 14 places - 30€ / person per night (approx.)
Casa de aldea El Castro-Arancedo (El Franco) Asturias - 33756 Arancedo (Franco (El))
Arancedo, (Franco (El)), Asturias (Spain)
Telephone (0034) 985 478 221 - 646 621 977
Dont forget to mention you found this accommodation in
Capacity and prices
- Mazo: 1 double room, bathroom
- Navia: 1 double room, bathroom
- Sella: 1 double room, bathroom
- Deva: 1 twin room, bathroom
- Esva: 1 double room, bathroom
- Nora: 1 twin room, bathroom
- Porcía: 1 twin room, bathroom
- Outside: Garden, Garden furniture, Car-parking facilities.
- Inside: Selection of games, DVD or video, Hi-fi, Heating, Dining room, Television in the rooms, Rooms with en-suite bathroom, Jacuzzi, Fireplace, Television, Library, Lounge, Rooms with phone.
- Services: Internet access, Pets allowed, Laundry service, Breakfast available, Bike rental, Cot available, Information about the area, Local products on sale, Spa, free WiFi access.
- Languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian.
- Situation: Close to the beach, Tarmac entrance, Signposted.
- For disabled people: Room suitable for the disabled.
Outdoors: - Hydro Club - Terrace - Woodland - Our own well - Fields Indoors: - Dining-room-bar - 42” flat screen TV - Film library - Ensuite bathrooms in each room with a hair dryer and complementary gifts. Services: - Bar with drinks and sandwiches - Swimming pool with a whirlpool and hydro sauna - Video and DVD films - Prior booking for the restaurants - Bookings for adventure tourism 7 double rooms with the names of rivers. - Deva: twin beds and a bathroom with a hydrotherapy shower, suitable for the disabled - Esva: twin beds and a bathroom with a hydrotherapy shower - Mazo: double bed (1.50m) and a bathroom with a bathtub - Navia: double bed (1.50m) and a bathroom with a bathtub - Nora: twin beds and a bathroom with a hydrotherapy shower - Porcía: twin beds and a bathroom with a bathtub - Sella: double bed (1.50m) and a bathroom with a bathtub - 1 extra bed - 1 baby´s cot
see more Photos(50)
The owner's comments
This has been awarded the maximum rural accommodation category of 3 “Trisqueles” (a Celtic symbol which represents the sun)Although we were excited we made a huge effort to leave behind the large city to commence a new life in Arancedo, a small village where the tranquillity and beauty of the surrounding scenery and its proximity to the beaches, make this place a truly privileged location.El Castro is situated on 5000 m2 of land. What was once a farmhouse is today a village house with all modern-day comforts. We converted the old stables into the "Hidro Club" , a place dedicated to relaxation with a whirlpool swimming pool and a hydro sauna, and what was once the chicken huts is today the storeroom where we keep, among other things, the bicycles. We also have our own handmade stone well, an area of wood land, a garden and a field where the cows graze. Our main objective is to make everyone who comes to visit feel at home in a pleasant and peaceful environment, which at the same time offers a wide range of possibilities. We finished the renovation work in March 2007 and we are extremely proud of the result. Now, we only hope that our guests will enjoy the place as much as we do. Come to visit us and relax in Paradise...
- Land: Mountain biking, Golfing, Horse riding, Hiking.
- Sea: Canyoning, Canoeing - kayak, Boat tours, Surfing, Windsurfing, Fishing.
- Hiking - Canyoning - Canoeing down the river Navia - Quad routes - Book a boat trip along the Eo estuary.
- Cuevas de La Andina ( 2 km)
- Playa de Porcía ( 8 km)
- Castro de Coaña ( 14 km)
- Cascadas de Oneta ( 20 km)
- Playa de Las Catedrales ( 35 km)
- The caves in La Andina or Valle Feliz (2.4 km away) - Viavélez (7 km away) - Castro de Coaña (14 km away) - Navia (12 km away) - Luarca (20 km away) - Cudillero (45 km away) - Puerto de Vega (14 km away) - Tapia de Casariego (9 km away) - Castropol (20 km away) - Ribadeo (25 km away) - The Catedrales Beach (35 km away) - The beaches : - Castello (6 km) - Porcía (8 km) - Pormenande (7 km) - Frejulfe (12 km) - Barayo (14 km) - Tapia (10 km) - Serantes (12 km) - Peñarronda (13 km) - Las Catedrales (35 km)
How to get there?
- El Castro rural accommodation is located in Arancedo (part of the El Franco council). - If you come along the N634 road , with some stretches of the new A-8 motorway already open, you can take the turning at km 532 or enter La Caridad to take the FR-1 (La Caridad-Rozadas) road towards Rozadas until you get to Arancedo. Once you reach the village, after the turning for La Andina, carry on towards Rozadas, it is the first country lane on the right.
Contact without commitment with El Castro
Reviews about El Castro
We loved our week at El Castro. Located in the rural idyll of the Asturias region, this is unspoilt... see review
Date of stay: 02/Feb/2010
Contact without commitment with El Castro
In Toprural since 13/Jul/2007