Arancedo, (Franco (El)), Asturias (Spain)
This has been awarded the maximum rural accommodation category of 3 “Trisqueles” (a Celtic symbol which represents the sun)Although we were excited we made a huge effort to leave behind the large city to commence a new life in Arancedo, a small village where the tranquillity and beauty of the surrounding scenery and its proximity to the beaches, make this place a truly privileged location.El Castro is situated on 5000 m2 of land. What was once a farmhouse is today a village house with all modern-day comforts. We converted the old stables into the "Hidro Club" , a place dedicated to relaxation with a whirlpool swimming pool and a hydro sauna, and what was once the chicken huts is today the storeroom where we keep, among other things, the bicycles.Read more
We also have our own handmade stone well, an area of wood land, a garden and a field where the cows graze. Our main objective is to make everyone who comes to visit feel at home in a pleasant and peaceful environment, which at the same time offers a wide range of possibilities. We finished the renovation work in March 2007 and we are extremely proud of the result. Now, we only hope that our guests will enjoy the place as much as we do. Come to visit us and relax in Paradise...(hide)
- Outside: Garden, Garden furniture, Car-parking facilities.
- Inside: Selection of games, DVD or video, Hi-fi, Heating, Dining room, Television in the rooms, Rooms with en-suite bathroom, Jacuzzi, Fireplace, Television, Library, Lounge, Rooms with phone.
- Services: Internet access, Pets allowed, Laundry service, Breakfast available, Bike rental, Cot available, Information about the area, Local products on sale, Spa, free WiFi access.
- Languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian.
- Situation: Close to the beach, Tarmac entrance, Signposted.
- For disabled people: Room suitable for the disabled.
Outdoors: - Hydro Club - Terrace - Woodland - Our own well - Fields Indoors: - Dining-room-bar - 42” flat screen TV - Film library - Ensuite bathrooms in each room with a hair dryer and complementary gifts. Services: - Bar with drinks and sandwiches - Swimming pool with a whirlpool and hydro sauna - Video and DVD films - Prior booking for the restaurants - Bookings for adventure tourism 7 double rooms with the names of rivers. - Deva: twin beds and a bathroom with a hydrotherapy shower, suitable for the disabled - Esva: twin beds and a bathroom with a hydrotherapy shower - Mazo: double bed (1.50m) and a bathroom with a bathtub - Navia: double bed (1.50m) and a bathroom with a bathtub - Nora: twin beds and a bathroom with a hydrotherapy shower - Porcía: twin beds and a bathroom with a bathtub - Sella: double bed (1.50m) and a bathroom with a bathtub - 1 extra bed - 1 baby´s cot