Casal da Serrana
Bed and breakfast
Casal da Serrana
- Turismo Rural -
- Accommodation registered in the official tourism site.
2 - 10 places - 35€ / person per night (approx.)
Estrada de Vale Figueira - 2530-565 Reguengo Grande
Reguengo Grande, Lisboa (Lisboa e Vale do Tejo, Portugal)
(00351) 261 449 044 - 968 184 359
Capacity and prices
- Poente: 1 twin room, bathroom
- Nascente: 1 twin room, bathroom
- Burra: 1 twin room, bathroom
- Raparigas: 1 twin room, bathroom
- Avó: 1 twin room, bathroom
- Outside: Barbecue, Vegetable garden, Terrace, Swimming pool, Garden furniture, Car-parking facilities.
- Inside: Selection of games, DVD or video, Hi-fi, Microwave, Heating, Dining room, Rooms with en-suite bathroom, Shared bathroom, Television, Library, Lounge.
- Services: Internet access, Breakfast available, Bike rental, Cot available, Information about the area, Dinner service, Local products on sale.
- Languages: French, English, Portuguese, Spanish.
- Situation: Close to the beach, Tarmac entrance, Outside the village, Signposted.
- Outdoors: picnic areas in a small private pine wood - Indoors: central heating. Four comfortable and spacious rooms with lovely views, all decorated differently, with atmospheres that recreate the history of the house - Service: meals by prior booking - Location: outside the urban area and with easy access, 2 km. from Reguengo-Grande, 10 km. from Bombarral, 12 km. from Lourinha and the Areia Branca Beach and 10 km. from the historical town of Óbidos
see more Photos(18)
The owner´s comments
Casal da Serrana is 75 km. from Lisbon, and situated in the Reguengo-Grande hamlet, on the plains of the Cesaredas. This rural accommodation is the ideal place to relax and enjoy the wide variety of nature activities on offer. It was originally a 19th century farmhouse, and is still very rustic and typical of the area of the Estremadura region. The house was restored with the aim of providing large, harmonious and comfortable facilities, and at the same time preserving its original features. It is made up of two floors. The old wine cellar has been transformed into a large meeting room, the fireplace in the living room; it has 4 double en-suite rooms , 3 of which have their own terrace. All the different rooms are very peaceful and are decorated with sobriety and balanced, including in its interior decorations a wine press and a wine vat, stone corners or an old fireplace, that takes us back in time. The large outside area, of around 10,000 m2, provides scenery in which beauty and tranquillity will help you unwind and will invite you to relax in a peaceful setting. The vineyard and the large variety of fruit trees will allow the visitor to taste some delicious figs, plums, pears, apples, grapes, etc., as well as enjoy the lovely surrounding green scenery.
- Land: Mountain biking, Golfing, Hiking.
- Sea: Diving, Windsurfing, Sailing.
- It is located in a privileged and beautiful setting where the visitor can go on many different hiking routes along signposted paths, both long and short or go on its bicycle routes - Water sports: 25 km. away, in the Óbidos lake, excellent conditions for sailing, rowing, windsurfing, etc. For those of you who are keen on underwater diving, the Berlengas Islands and its surrounding waters are the ideal place for this sport - Golf: 12 km. at the Consolación beach. 20 km. at the D’el Rei Country Club Beach, one of the best golf courses in Europe. - Motor sports: International del Oeste karting track in Bombarral
- Praias da Areia Branca
- The beaches of Areia Branca, Consolaçao, Baleal, Peniche in a 10 to 20 km. radius, offer visitors to the area its fine sand, impressive cliffs and its guaranteed share of sunshine - Situated 10 km. from the medieval town of Òbidos, where one can visit its monumental centre and enjoy its busy nightlife - Another place that we recommend you visit is Lourinha with its museum and dinosaur route
Contact Casal da Serrana
Reviews about Casal da Serrana
Thank you, Nidia, for the care and comfort
Date of stay: 21/Jun/2012
Amilcar, Nadia, her sister and Rafish, (the dog) welcomed us into their beautiful home surrounded by... see review
Date of stay: 12/Jul/2010
A special place in the country
A lovely setting, a beautifully restored house, friendly welcoming hosts, a spread of local foods at... see review
Date of stay: 28/Aug/2009
Contact Casal da Serrana
In Toprural since 20/Apr/2006