Bed and breakfast
- Establiment de turisme rural -
- Opening permit Nº PG-000189
2 - 11 places - 33.33€ / person per night (approx.)
Veïnat Espinalva, 21 - (Valle de Campodrón) - 17869 Llanars
Llanars, Girona (Catalonia, Spain)
(0034) 972 740 199 - 606 920 743
Capacity and prices
- El Paller: 1 4-bed room, bathroom
- La Herbera: 1 triple room, bathroom
- El Graner: 1 twin room, bathroom
- El Safareig: 1 twin room, bathroom
- Outside: Garden, Barbecue, Vegetable garden, Terrace, Garden furniture, Car-parking facilities.
- Inside: Selection of games, DVD or video, Microwave, Heating, Dining room, Rooms with en-suite bathroom, Fireplace, Television, Library, Lounge.
- Services: Internet access, Breakfast available, Cot available, Information about the area, Dinner service, Activities for children, Farm activities, free WiFi access, Ecological accreditation.
- Languages: Catalan, French, English, Spanish.
- Situation: Mountains, Tarmac entrance, Isolated area, Outside the village, Signposted, Near ski resorts.
Parking area. - Wifi zone. - We have four rooms: the Paller(quadruple), the Herbera (triple), the Graner(double) and the Safareig (twice). All are very spacious and comfortable, with bathroom. The Graner has some great views Faitús neighborhood and the town itself Camprodon. The Paller has a balcony from which you can see the people of Sierra Camprodon and Caballero. The Herbera, has a skylight. The Safareig is completely separate from the house, and the entrance is on level ground. It has TV and minibar. - Dining Room where you can desgustar products in the area. - Large living room where you can spend unforgettable moments. It has computer, television, dvd player, a bar for guests of the house, microwave, small library, toilets, games for children and a large fireplace. - Children's swimming pool in summer.
see more Photos(35)
- Land: Mushroom forays, Mountain biking, Rock climbing, Skiing, Golfing, Mountaineering, Multi adventure, Paintball, Horse riding, Gourmet routes, Hiking, Tennis, Archery.
- Air: Ballooning.
- Workshops: Photography, Flora and Fauna observation.
- VISITA ALS POBLES DE LA VALL DE CAMPRODON
- MOLLÓ PARC ( 10 km)
- LA ZONA VOLCÁNICA DE LA GARROTXA ( 35 km)
- LA FAGEDA D'EN JORDÀ ( 35 km)
- LA VALL DE NÚRIA ( 40 km)
- EL MUSEU DALÍ ( 74 km)
Contact Can Galló
Reviews about Can Galló
Wonderful stay - would highly recommend
We had a wonderful stay at Can Gallo. Josep, Rosa and “La Abuela” (Rosa’s mom) are... see review
Date of stay: 08/Jun/2012
Date of stay: 06/Oct/2011
Contact Can Galló
In Toprural since 23/Apr/2004
subscription Prestige since 30/Jan/2013.