Bed and breakfast
- Opening permit Nº V.GK.5004918.01
2 - 9 places - 45€ / person per night (approx.)
Ringlaan Zuid 130 - 8420 Klemskerke (De Haan)
Klemskerke, (De Haan), West Flanders (Flanders, Belgium)
Telephone (0032) 59 23 30 60 - 497 61 61 05
Dont forget to mention you found this accommodation in
Capacity and prices
- Ensor: 1 double room, WC, bathroom
- Delvaux: 1 double room, WC, bathroom
- Wunderlich VIP children room: 1 triple room, WC, bathroom
- Schiele: 1 double room, WC, bathroom
- Outside: Garden, Terrace, Garden furniture, Car-parking facilities.
- Inside: DVD or video, Hi-fi, Washing machine, Microwave, Heating, Dishwasher, Dining room, Television in the rooms, Rooms with en-suite bathroom, Kitchen, Fireplace, Television, Library, Lounge.
- Services: Internet access, Pets allowed, (public) Restaurant, Breakfast available, Bike rental, Cot available, Information about the area, free WiFi access.
- Languages: German, French, English, Spanish, Dutch.
- Situation: Close to the beach, Quite central, Tarmac entrance, Outside the village, Access by public transport, Bathing area in lake / river.
see more Photos(18)
The owner's comments
A New B&B concept. The total 1100 m² was totally renovated . New decoration, furniture, flatscreen TV with DVD, clockradio, wifi, toilet IN the room, terrace with quartz heating, boxspringbed with electric positioning, hydromassagebath,indoor - showers, .... give B&B YACA a Relais & Chateaux look. For the price of 45 € or 50 € a day/person, the guest receives a VIP treatment:included without extra : parking space, wifi, all taxes included, 24 hrs. heated water,heated terrace,boxspringbeds 200X180 with electrical positioning, hairdryer, safe, hydromassagebath, and a breakfast=brunch, open fire in winter, all rooms heated on warm air, ... Spoken languages: Dutch, French, English ,German (and Hungarian & Romanian spoken by your hostess Imola.) Situated in a quiet villa district, you feel in the south of France. Your host is member of the famous Jurade de St.Emilion and Chaine des Rotisseurs. A wine and champagne list is available. 'Yaca' is Lingal and means : Come! And welcome you are.
- Land: Golfing, Horse riding, Gourmet routes, Hiking, Tennis.
- Sea: Diving, Water skiing, Hydrospeed, Boat tours, Surfing, Windsurfing, Sailing, Fishing.
- Air: Gliding.
- Workshops: Photography.
- Jabbeke ( 8 km)
- Blankenberge ( 10 km)
Casino, belle époque buildings, yachtport and the beach.
- Oostende ( 12 km)
Casino, promenades on the beach, concerts,shopping, trainstation, musea as the James Ensor museum.
- Brugge ( 15 km)
Medieval citywith a lot of culture and history. Romantic promenades viewing the canals, the buildings, the musea, the shops, the churches,and more. We have an English speaking guide but you must book in time. We have all info about Brugge and we will be glad to inform you. Brugge is also a very known gastronomic city with three and two star michelin stars restaurants
- Middelkerke ( 17 km)
Casino, beach, shopping,...
- Knokke ( 30 km)
Casino, shopping, beach, mondaine,...zwin and not far away: Sluis.
How to get there?
Accommodation located in the tourist area of Belgian coast
All directions via google
Yaca stands for BED and BREAKFAST in capital letters. YACA offers an excellent breakfast after a pleasant night's sleep on a first class bed.. Coffee or tea or a nespresso or a chocolate milk? B&B Yaca is available and we have a tea variety. A breakfast to the wishes of the cguest. A cheese plate with different alternating types of cheese and charcuterie at the choice of the guest and yughourts à la Imola. Eggs from the farm: boiled or scrambled eggs or omelette with bacon? The bakery provides bread basket with oven-fresh pastries, croissants and cakes. The bread selection is fresh daily. Fruit and natural juices are always fresh pressed .Your B and B hostess Imola fills the table with changing surprises and flowers. Breakfast is taken in the very comfortable new kitchen, or in the breakfast room, or on the pleasant terrace overlooking the beautiful court with flowers and ornamental shrubs in nice weather.. Important is that guests chose the breakfast hour themselves .... till noon. The photos and the numerous reviews speak for themselves. "
Contact without commitment with B&B Yaca
Reviews about B&B Yaca
Very good standard
We have spent very nice few days at B&B Yaca in the month of July. The place is very nice and yo... see review
Contact without commitment with B&B Yaca
In Toprural since 28/Jun/2011