Klemskerke, (De Haan), West Flanders (Flanders, Belgium)
A New B&B concept. The total 1100 m² was totally renovated . New decoration, furniture, flatscreen TV with DVD, clockradio, wifi, toilet IN the room, terrace with quartz heating, boxspringbed with electric positioning, hydromassagebath,indoor - showers, .... give B&B YACA a Relais & Chateaux look. For the price of 45 € or 50 € a day/person, the guest receives a VIP treatment:included without extra : parking space, wifi, all taxes included, 24 hrs. heated water,heated terrace,boxspringbeds 200X180 with electrical positioning, hairdryer, safe, hydromassagebath, and a breakfast=brunch, open fire in winter, all rooms heated on warm air, .Read more
.. Spoken languages: Dutch, French, English ,German (and Hungarian & Romanian spoken by your hostess Imola.) Situated in a quiet villa district, you feel in the south of France. Your host is member of the famous Jurade de St.Emilion and Chaine des Rotisseurs. A wine and champagne list is available. 'Yaca' is Lingal and means : Come! And welcome you are.(hide)
Yaca stands for BED and BREAKFAST in capital letters. YACA offers an excellent breakfast after a pleasant night's sleep on a first class bed.. Coffee or tea or a nespresso or a chocolate milk? B&B Yaca is available and we have a tea variety. A breakfast to the wishes of the cguest. A cheese plate with different alternating types of cheese and charcuterie at the choice of the guest and yughourts à la Imola. Eggs from the farm: boiled or scrambled eggs or omelette with bacon? The bakery provides bread basket with oven-fresh pastries, croissants and cakes. The bread selection is fresh daily. Fruit and natural juices are always fresh pressed .Your B and B hostess Imola fills the table with changing surprises and flowers. Breakfast is taken in the very comfortable new kitchen, or in the breakfast room, or on the pleasant terrace overlooking the beautiful court with flowers and ornamental shrubs in nice weather.. Important is that guests chose the breakfast hour themselves .... till noon. The photos and the numerous reviews speak for themselves. "
- Outside: Garden, Terrace, Garden furniture, Car-parking facilities.
- Inside: DVD or video, Hi-fi, Washing machine, Microwave, Heating, Dishwasher, Dining room, Television in the rooms, Rooms with en-suite bathroom, Kitchen, Fireplace, Television, Library, Lounge.
- Services: Internet access, Pets allowed, (public) Restaurant, Laundry service, Breakfast available, Information about the area, free WiFi access.
- Languages: German, French, English, Spanish, Dutch.
- Situation: Close to the beach, Quite central, Tarmac entrance, Outside the village, Access by public transport, Bathing area in lake / river.
- Land: Golfing, Horse riding, Gourmet routes, Hiking, Tennis.
- Sea: Diving, Water skiing, Hydrospeed, Boat tours, Surfing, Windsurfing, Sailing, Fishing.
- Air: Gliding.
- Workshops: Photography.